- 2 -

Hey babes I usually don't do this but it'd be nice if you could get this to let's say 10 votes and 5 comments for the next chapter?

Sorry if it bothers you, love you ❤️

--

Rules and regulations.

1. Here at School of Paris, the senior rooms have lots of freedom, do not abuse your freedom as your key will be obtained from you and you must sleep with your door open for a week with your floor manager to keep watch of you.

2. You may not have a person of the other sex in your room past 12AM

3. Beer and Wine is permitted to 16 year olds here in Paris so drinks are allowed but you may not drink excessively on school grounds and you may not have Vodka of any type or any other Alcohol.

4. Littering is not permitted in halls.

5. Your room must be clean when your floor manager visits for check ups on August 16th & November 16th every year.

6. Sexual Intercourse is not permitted on school grounds/dorm rooms.

I scoff.

7. No loud music after 11PM

8. No parties

These are your rules, if any are broken it will result in loosing your key and/or an after school detention every day for three weeks.

School of Paris.

I set down the piece of paper, and take a long look around my room. I already know these rules aren't going to be a problem for me, so I should be fine and not earn myself a three week detention. Gosh, I wonder if anyone has ever had to endure one of those because they broke a rule.

Slipping those thoughts out of my mind, I begin to unpack everything, placing my notebooks onto my desk and begin to hang my clothes up in the closet.

Classes don't start until Tuesday which is a total bonus for me because I can shop for small decorations for my room: i'm thinking tiny cactus plants.

I shop on occasions, I try not to spend much since I need to save for real things-which hasn't been a problem for me at all-but when it comes to home decorations, I guess you could say I'd go mad for a couple hundred things. I just loved to decorate, I hated the sight of 'simple', it made me uncomfortable and felt so boring.

But I'm sure the shop off campus has a few things I could use for my room, but for now I'm left with a plain-ish room and no friends.
About thirty minutes later, I'm done unpacking and everything seems cleaner. With nothing else to do now, I go to my phone to shoot an e-mail to my mom but a knock on the door startles me.

With suspicion, I eye the damn thing as if a serial killer is behind it, because first of all, who the hell is coming to visit me? And second, i hate opening doors when no-one speaks to say "hey i'm not a killer, i'm cool."
But none-the less I slowly, BUT cautiously open it and it reveals a small brown boofy haired guy who smiles the biggest smile ever before introducing himself "Hey! I'm Claud and I noticed this room has been occupied and so I thought why not introduce myself to the newbie and tell them I'm a freak and I want to be friends."

I giggle, "hey, i'm Faith."

"So do you wanna come in my room and have a drink because you obviously don't have any and I'm thirsty now."