Emo Eyeshadow

Gerard's POV:

I smiled as Frankie walked up to me. He was smiling too, and I'd lent him my spare tie. Now his was red as well

Frank's POV:

I felt secure next to Gerard as we walked down the road. I felt invincible. We had matching red ties, and I'd changed from the schools baggy grey trousers to black skinny jeans. I still had the white school shirt on though.

I felt a pair of eyes on me, and looked up at Gerard. His eyes stared into mine,

"You know, that outfit really suits you..."

I blushed at his coy voice, "Ya think?"

"Hell yeah! Keep the tie, it looks great. My sassy style rules again!" He smiled and we kept walking.

"So where dy'u live then Gee?" He blushed this time and it took me a minute to realise it was because I'd given him a pet name. Woops.

Gerard's POV:

I felt my cheeks heat up as he called me 'Gee'.

"Er- err, just over the bridge and across the village centre..."

"Oh right? That's like, 5 streets away from where I live!" Frankie's eyes grew bigger, " You should come round to mine soon!"

"Sounds great!" I gave him a little hug as we arrived at my house. It was a 3 storey, 14 room house, with a spare bedroom. Maybe I could ask frank if he wants to stay over! I felt like such a child.... Burt it'd be a bit odd, I mean there's 4 years difference between us. You wouldn't expect us to be friends though, and we are, so- Whatever.

Frank's POV:

"OOH, very nice!" I whistled and looked up at his house. It was SO big.

He pulled out his house key and slotted it into the keyhole. He turned it and the door swung open to reveal a massive hallway.

"I feel like I'm in a mansion!"

"Come on, let's go up to my room..." He paused at the bottom of the stairs, then shouted, " MOM, I'VE GOT A FRIEND OVER, IS IT OKAY IF HE STAYS FOR TEA?!"

A faint reply came- "Yes sure! Anything special?"

Gerard turned to me- "Anything particular?"

"I'm a vegetarian?"

"HE'S A VEGGIE MOM!"

"Got it!"

"THANKS MOM!"

Gerard's POV:

We climbed up 2 staircases nattering about bands and stuff, but I stopped. Frank turned to look at me inquisitively.

"So, you like Anthrax Frankie?" I asked innocently, standing directly in front of Mikey's bedroom door.

"Yes!" Frankie replied happily.

A whirlwind came out of Mikey's room and engulfed Frank.

"FINALLY ANOTHER ANTHRAX FAN IN OUR NEIGHBOURHOOD!"

Frank looked petrified.

"Frankie, this is my little brother Mikey." I smiled sweetly.

"Wait, MIKEY is your brother? YUSS!!"

"Why Yuss?"

"Because Mikey's in my year, chemistry, art AND French classes!"

"Oh right." I felt a little jealous of Mikey then. He would get to see Frankie all the time. But oh well, I'd always see him at lunch.