American Emo

Gerard's POV:

A wave of pupils crashed into me as I scrambled to get to next lesson. Since my family moved to England, Mom said I would make new friends. Then when this proved not to be true, she said- "Oh, you'll make more friends at 6th form!" Now sixth form had come, I was still friendless and still the 'annoying emo American.' Yay.

Frank's POV:

I fell over. Then as I tried to pick myself up I was shoved back down again.

"W-whadd'yu want?" I sniffled.

"Whadd'yu want?" They imitated my American accent, making it sound stupid. "God, you're so thick. We want you to go back home. Crawl away like the insect you are. Go back to Hamburger Land."

Basically I'd just moved from America. I'd been going from Middle school to High school, and really looking forward to it. Then, Dad dropped the bombshell that we were moving to England because of some work stuff. So, these hicks here aren't too pleased that I've just moved into their form, 3 years into school.

A sharp stab came to my left side. A boot. I hissed in pain as more kicks rained down o me and then evolved into punching and spitting.

"See, this is what you get for being a midget American... Yankee."

"HEY!! LEAVE HIM ALONE!"

Gerard's POV:

I stood there in my black loose shirt, skinny black jeans, bat belt, red tie and scowled at the idiots. My scowl could bore holes in people. They were all crouched over a boy who looked about 11. Maybe he was a year 7? If so, that would explain why they were beating him up. Fucking idiots.

I strode over to them and glared.

"Piss off maggots." They scrambled to get away from me. After all, I could reprt them now I was a 6th former.Talk about power ;). The boy was curled up on the floor, making no sound except for the occasional groan. He looked around 5ft tall.

Frank's POV:

I managed to turn my head to look at my savior. I gasped at what I saw. He was dressed in what must have been the tightest jeans in the store, with a loose black shirt tucked into them, with a silky red tie. He looked gorgeous.

Suddenly he smiled and offered me a hand. When it became apparent I couldn't take it, he lifted me up in his arms. Just like that. I felt feeble.

Gerard's POV:

He was so light it was almost scary!!

"I'm Gerard. Sorry about those guys, they don't like new year 7's..."

His eyes widened and he whispered

"You're American too?!" It was my turm to be shocked.

"Yes! Wow, another American. I was starting to feel like we'd gone extinct!" We laughed and I put him down on the chair I'd carried him to.

"Wait, you said that they hate new year 7's?"

"Yup. Hate 'em all. Have a day where they 7 beat 'em all up and call it 'Maggot Bashing Day' or something." Supposedly they put them all in trashcans, but I hadn't seen this yet so I wasn't so sure.

Frank's POV:

"I'm not a year 7!!" I protested, but my soon stopped as it made my sides hurt.

"Here, don't hurt yourself!!" He came and sat next to me, then pressed his hands against the sore bits. It did feel a little better with pressure on them,

"So what year are you then?"

I groaned as he shifted his hands. "I'm a year 9..."

"Oh man! I'm so sorry! So why the hell would they beat you up?!" He did look genuinely sorry so I let it go.

"Because I'm and American midget that was transferred into their forms halfway through year 9, I have more braincells than half the class put together and I'm an "emo"." I put quotations over emo with my fingers.

"Hey! I'm "emo" too!" He burst out laughing, and with a laugh as infecious as that, I couldn't help but join in.

"Your laugh is amazing!" He grinned, and I blushed. "It's my Dad's" I admitted.

"You know, I never did catch your name?"

"Oh right." I shrugged. "I'm Frank."

He smiled, "That's a great name!"

"It's a bit boring."

"Better than Gerard Arthur Lee Way!!" He lifted an eyebrow, making me laugh.

"That's better than Frank Anthony Iero!"

"Iero huh? Italian in there somewhere?"

"Yeh, my Grandad.."

"I'm half Italian, half Scottish."

"WOW."

Gerard's POV:

I wanted to make him feel better. He was evidently friendless, ill and beaten up.

"Hey, d'yu wanna come round to mine after school tonight? We can be "emo" together!"

His face lit up. "Really?? Yes please!!"

"Hahahaha great! Okay, since it's time for class now, I'll meet you after school behind the big marble blocks next to the gate?"

"Sure. Can't wait!"

I gave him a quick hug then strode off to my next lesson, only pausing to turn around and see him scamper into the gym. Dammit, he was so adorable. If only he was a couple of years older...