Chapter 25.

Harry's POV

"CARLOTA, WAIT!" I called out to her, she didn't even turn around. I wanted, needed her lips back on mine. I never got sparks or fireworks when I kissed anyone but Carlota, that must be a sign for something. She must feel something towards me; why else would she have kissed me? I trudged down the corridor and into the elevator. Typical our song was playing through the speakers, I couldn't help but smirk, it was weird hearing my voice almost everywhere I go. I walked out the building, luckily there was no fans waiting tonight, they didn't know I was here. I got into the car which brought me here. I nodded to the driver and watched the streetlights as we drove down the deserted night street. I arrived back at the house I shared with the other boys, my head still spinning; I don't know what to make of the situation. I walked inside and kicked off my shoes off adding them to the pile that was gradually increasing by the door. The smell of chicken and noodles wafted into my nose bringing a smile to my face. I walked into the kitchen-dining room to see all the boys about eat.

"He lives!" Louis shouted out. I smiled in response and took a seat next to him.

"So, how did it go?" Liam asked.

"Good." I replied whilst spinning noodles around my fork.

"So, she forgave you?" Zayn asked.

"Yeah."

"So that's it, everything is fine now?" Liam questioned.

"Well yeah, sort of." I said, thinking about the kiss.

"What do you mean sort of?" Niall asked with a mouth full of food.

"Well we talked and sorted everything out." I explained.

"What happened next?" Liam asked, he had probably worked out what happened next.

"Well, we, uhm." I coughed. "We-"

"You kissed her, didn't you!" He stated.

"Well-" I was cut off again.

"Dude, you kissed her?" Louis asked seeming serious for once.

"It's not like that, we sort of kissed each other."

"Do you not feel guilty?" Louis asked.

"Should I?" I questioned slightly confused, should I?

"You practically took advantage of her." Liam said.

"She's all emotional about the reunion and about Alex, she doesn't know what to feel and you sort of led her on." Zayn explained.

"I didn't lead her on, it wasn't like that. It just happened, I don't think either of us knew what we were doing." I argued back.

"So it was just a spur of the moment thing?" Niall asked.

"I guess." Not really wanting to say it wasn't.

"Or do you want it to mean more?" Louis asked, he did have a serious side, you rarely ever see this.

"It just wouldn't work out would it?" I said while rubbing my temples with my hands.

"You never know unless you try." Niall said while shovelling more food into his mouth, I was surprised he wasn't obese by now.

"So you think I should go for it?" I asked trying to seem happy about it.

"Is it what your heart wants?" Liam asked.

"It's what my head and heart wants, it's what I want. It seems crazy I've only been reunited with her for a week and those feelings are all back where they were years ago."