Chapter 20.

Carlota's POV

"So you were busy last night?" Louis asked me whilst wiggling his eyebrows and walking out of the recording booth followed by the rest of the boys.

"As a matter of fact I was." The boys were all grinning at this stage. "Working on your songs." I said whilst whacking Louis with a bit of paper.

"Did you manage to write any?" Liam asked.

"No, I got distracted." I said but immediately regretted it, I flew my hand across my face to cover my mouth to stop anything else embarrassing coming out. They all churned out a ray of laughter; I could feel my cheeks going red.

"Looks like we have a lot of work to do." Harry said sounding unimpressed. "Have you actually worked with any major celebrities before?" He literally snarled at me. Wow, fame really had gone to his head, who does he think he is?

"Yes and most of them are more polite than you." I snarled back.

"Alright you two, we've only just met could we at least be civil towards each other?" Liam asked.

"Is she capable of that?" Harry said whilst laughing and turning the other way. He may have a dreamy voice but he has a devil like attitude that I could tell I was going to develop hatred for anytime soon.

"Whatever." I said whilst spinning back round on my chair to pick up some paper. "Did you guys have anything in mind that you wanted to write about?"

"Girls...love....girls." Harry said.

"How cliché." I said whilst tutting.

"Well, what do you suggest miss perfect?" He asked sarcastically.

"Any other ideas?" The answer I got was 5 blank faces, this was going to be a long day, at least they didn't recognise me, I couldn't deal with that as well. "Well, what about something that you want to happen or something that has happened that changed your life?" I suggested.

"I still think we should make a song about girls." Harry said.

"Do you have an obsession with the female gender?" I asked with my eyebrows raised.

"Why yes, yes I do." He replied, laughing like an infant.

"Man whore." I said under my breath. I didn't know anything about his life recently so I didn't know what he was like with girls but with what he was giving off, I could tell he likes the attention.

"What was that?" He almost demanded.

"Nothing, right moving on." I said whilst shuffling more paper trying to look busy.

"Whatever."

3 hours later and we had managed to put pen to paper, I lost my battle with Harry about what we were writing about, none of the other boys could think of anything to write about so in the end I gave up. It wasn't as cliché as I thought it would be, I mean the boy wasn't chasing the girl like they normally are in love songs.

"And I think we'll call it lunch." I said whilst getting up of the floor and stretching. "I'm starving."

"Sounds good to me." Niall said whilst also getting up and stretching. My legs had gone dead since we'd been sat on the floor for almost 3 straight hours.

"Right, meet you guys back in here in an hour." I said and walking out the door, they all nodded in response.

"BOO!" Alex screamed in my ear.

"Not this time Alex." He didn't even make me flinch.

"Do you want to go for dinner?" He asked and taking my hand in his and walking down the corridor.