"Revenge"

Ok this is the last chapter till Vampire_Potato_ updates "the world is ugly" might want to tell her.

~Phil~
School is school. But everything is better with Dan. I love him so much. I remember in the bathroom yesterday.

~flashback yesterday~
"Phil your eyes are pink" Dan said and I looked at him and he smiled. I closed my eyes and opened them again and they were still pink.

Dan kissed my cheek before unlocking the bathroom door and walked out and I just stood there. Stunned I'm starting to show love.

I walked out the bathroom and headed to class.
~end~

Now here I am leaning against my locker waiting for Dan I show up. I looked at my watch, he's late.

The bell rang for first period and I texted him

P: where are you babe?

D: I'm at home I'm sick.

P: I'll come see you this afternoon. I love you

D: I love you too Phil. More than life it's self.

~Dan~
"Awe how cute" he said and yanked my arm and shoved me in the car and drove away

"Why?" I asked

"Revenge." He said

~Phil~
As school ended I walked out the building and started my way to my boyfriends house.

As I reached his house I knocked and didn't get an answer. I knocked again. nothing.

I grabbed my phone and texted him telling him I was outside.

P: I'm outside come open the door.

D: I'm around back.

P: ok

I put my phone away and walked around the house "Dan?" I said and I heard movement.

Someone covered my eyes "guess who."

"I don't know." I said starting to panic

"Wrong answer babe" with that a cold piece of medal hit me and I was thrown in a car.

'Dan where are you?'

"Revenge is the best medicine" he said and I completely blacked out.

~a few hours later~
I opened my eyes slowly and saw I was in a basement. A bloody basement. I heard a groan beside me and I looked over

"Dan." I said and he looked up

"Phil!" He said and he tried to break the ropes that held us down. I fiddled with the ropes and untied them and the ones around my feet and ran to Dan.

I untied him and he hugged me. "I love you so much Phil" he said hugging me even closer.

I looked at him and rear reflected off his beautiful eyes. 'Yellow' I hugged him and he cried.

My eyes began to change. Either yellow or red. Im so mad they took the man I love, fear what will try do to us.

"I'm s-so s-scared P-Phil" he said and tears rolled down his face.

"I'm scared to Dan but I love you more than anything i will make sure you survive this 'revenge' he wants" I said and Dan shook his head

"You are more important to me... I rather die for you." Dan said

"But I would never forgive myself if anything happened to you." I said and he looked at me dead in the eye

"You think your the only one" he said and kissed my lips and the basement door opened.

We both stood still and Dan was ready to explode.

"Now now now" he said as he saw we un-did the ropes. I stepped In front of Dan.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT FROM HIM!" I yelled and he smirked

"For you to be out of the picture Phil" he said smirking and Dan grabbed my arm in horror.

"Lay a hand on Dan i will kill you" I said and my eyes glowed red. Dan dull black eyes turned as yellow as the sun.

"Dan loves me more than you" he said stepping forward and Dan stepped backwards.

"Who the fuck are you!" I yelled and he smirked and looked at dan

"He knows me real well. Don't you Danny." He said and Dan stepped back. He grabbed my arm and I wrapped my arm around around him protective

"Leave me alone Derek! You cheated on me you told me us dating was a prank on my 15th birthday!!" He yelled and I was shocked so this is him

" I know" Derek said and stepped forward "but I have been thinking. I really do love you and I will get my revenge on your new boyfriend here"
He said pointing at me.

Dan hugged me closer and never let go. "You hurt him, you better hurt me too" Dan said and Derek smirked

"More fun then" he said fiddling with his pocket then he hit me across the face with a knife.

I stumbled back at the surprise attack. I popped my neck and stood up

"You want revenge?" I said and smirked "revenge you shall receive" my eyes blood red.

End of ch what? 13? Anyways goodbye guys :)