chapter 4

Arianna's POV

School was over and me and Arabella were driving home.  "Arabella, how did you know?"

"How did I know about you and Mr. Evans?"

I nodded my head.

"Aria, it's as clear as day.  The way you stare at eachother, how you ALWAYS go in school early for English.  I'm surprised Mom and Dad haven't caught on yet."

"Do you think anyone else knows?" I wondered.

"No, only me, I think.  Maybe Bentley, but he's too busy worrying about Sarah to notice.  As for the rest of the student body, they could care less.  The girls are too busy daydreaming about Mr. Evans and the guys are too busy daydreaming about you.  So, your secret is safe."

I sighed in relief.  "So now that you know for sure about me and Greg...I mean Mr. Evans...Tell me about you and Bentley."

Arabella choked on the water she was drinking.  I put on an innocent face as she gathered herself back together.  "W-What are you talking about?  Bentley as in OUR brother?"

"Uh-huh." I said sarcastically. 

"There's nothing to tell. You know him as well as I do."

"That's not what I meant.  I mean, come on Arabella, it's so obvious you and Bentley like eachother more than brother and sister."  I said while trying to focus on the road.

"Is it that obvious I like him?"  She asked scared.

"Uh Yeah. And it's really obvious he likes you too.  Mom and Dad don't notice because they think you too are just really close, and I thought that too at first.  But after you put the pieces together, it's pretty obvious."

"But, Bentley can't like me...He's dating Sarah."

"Oh, but he does," I replied.