Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven:

{Willow}

They watched a horror movie, and Gerard 'convinced' her to sit with him on the couch. Convinced, meaning he had dragged her from her seat in the chair, to the couch and held her there.

"Can...um...you let me go now?" she asked as the movie finished.

"Mmm...no." he said. Willow groaned and tried to get up, but he pulled her back down.

"Eff you..." she growled, annoyed.

"I hope your being sarcastic..." he said in a warning kind of tone, then laughed. "But if your not..."

"Of course I'm being sarcastic." she said rather quickly, uncomfortable. "Can I please get up now?"

"Mhm..." he nodded, and she stood up. She turned to see him looking deep in thought.

"Is there a...a separate bedroom?" she asked quietly.

"Uh, no." he said, looking up at her looking slightly angered.

"Oh..." she nodded, staring at the floor.

"Why?" Gerard stood up, staring at her.

"I just...I'm not comfortable..." she said hesitantly.

"I make you uncomfortable?" he asked, and she nodded slightly, not wanting to say anything. "That's why you freaked out this morning, right?"

She just nodded, and he looked angry. I can't do this...

"I'm going to get lunch..." Gerard stated, walking past her. Willow sighed and sat in the chair once again, and wrapped herself in a blanket. She wasn't cold, but out of everything in that house, it'd be the only thing to comfort her.

Then, she got an idea. Narrowing her eyebrows, she looked toward the kitchen. Well, it's worth a shot...

She sighed, got up and left the blanket in the chair. Then, walked over to the kitchen doorway to see Gerard cooking something in the microwave, his back to her. She drew another deep breath.

"Hey...I'm sorry..." Willow said, and he looked over his shoulder at her. "I don't know why I'm acting so weird..."

"It's okay..." he said, and she nodded, staring at him.

"Y'know you um...you look nice." she said, and he looked briefly confused, then smirked as he saw her avoiding his gaze.

"Yeah?" he raised an eyebrow, and she smiled a little. "Well, I'm all yours, now."

"Yeah...?" she asked, walking over to him. She stood behind him and rested her head on his shoulder. "How about you go upstairs and we'll see?"

I can't believe myself, I'm going to throw up.

"What about you?" he asked, turning around, so their faces were inches apart.

"I'll be up in a minute." she smiled. Hell yeah, I'll be up and outta here!

"Okay..." he smirked back, then walked out. She looked around, then went into the living room.

She glanced back, seeing no one, then walked over to the window. Willow shoved the curtains aside, and opened the window, pushing the screen out.

"What are you—? No!" she felt a pair of hands grasp her waist and pull her backwards. In the process, slamming her head on the top of the open window.

Ow. Crap, shit

"You won't be able to escape. Ever." Gerard said angrily, turning her to face him, then kissed her aggressively. She squirmed, but his grip on her waist only tightened. He suddenly let go with a frustrated groan and pulled away from her, hitting her so hard she fell to the floor. Then, he froze, shock and sadness plastered on his face as he stared wide-eyed at her.

"I—I'm sorry—" he said, then quickly walked away. Willow hadn't been looking at him, though, she was staring at the floor, her mouth resting on her arm between her and the floor as she cried.

~~~~~~~~
and more shit and drama ensues with my editing

a fuckin' +