Chapter Two

Chapter Two:

{Willow}

She sat in the passenger seat of Ray's car as he drove to her house. It was quiet, and they hadn't spoken since they'd gotten in the car, which was about thirty minutes ago. Willow still wasn't over the whole hallucination, so it wasn't awkward for her, she was shaking slightly as she stared out the window.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Ray's voice scared her and she jumped. "Sorry..."

"It's okay...um..." she couldn't lie, they already knew. "I--I thought you'd think I was crazy a--and that you'd send me away..."

"We wouldn't have done that, Willow!" he laughed a little while he said that.

"I guess n--not..." she said.

I hate stuttering...I sound like a idiot...

"You okay?" he asked, glancing at her. He looked tempted to ask what I saw, but he didn't.

"Yeah...um...kind of." Willow said. "That was the worst one I've had..."

"Do you want me to call your mom or--?" he offered, but she cut him off.

"No, Ray...I don't want to bother her."she said in a don't-you-even-try-to-tell-me-what-to-do tone. He had the tendency to convince people to do the right thing, and she didn't feel like arguing. He obviously got the hint, and just nodded.

"Okay." he said, and they are silent until they got to house.

"Bye--" Willow started but, he shut off his car and she gave him a questioning look.

"If you think I'm going to leave you alone after that, then you are crazy." he said, getting out of the car. "You're still shook up! Look at you...you're still shaking, and I can see you're scared."

Since when did Ray become my mother?

"And don't try to argue, I'm staying and that's final." he added. She let out a huff of annoyance, and went to unlock the door. She got it unlocked after struggling to calm down her shaking hands; somehow managing get the key in the lock.

She slammed the keys on the counter in frustration, and turned to see a wary-looking Ray. Willow closed her eyes and let out a breath.

"I'm sorry..." she said, and heard him move closer. She opened er eyes, but didn't see him, instead, it was Gerard, less than an inch away from my face.

"Boo." he smirked.

"Shit—!" she screamed, but cut off as she fell backwards. She looked up again to see Ray standing in the same place he was before, by the door, staring at her.

"What was that?" Ray asked.

"Hallucination...Gerard. You'd think I'd be used to it by now..." she groaned, standing up.

"Maybe you should slee--?" Ray started but she frantically shook her head.

"Dreams are worse." she said.

"Is that why you're so tired?" he asked, and she looked up at him.

"Um...yeah." she said, slinking into the kitchen.

"You need sleep, Willow." he said.

"I'll sleep when I have to." she stated, pouring herself coffee. It was true, she did only sleep when she had to, meaning she'd pass out occationally.

"It's unhealthy. You could faint—"

"I already do that." she told him emotionlessly, then turned to look at him.

"And hit your head." he finished with a strict expression. Willow turned away and sipped her coffee, then, a hand reached out and grabbed the cup, and dumped it in the sink. She turned and give Ray a death-glare.

"What the hell, Ray?!" she yelled, angry.

"You're going to sleep. Some Benadryl will help with the dreams." he said. She glared at him for about a minute, then walked into the living room.

"Fine. But if it doesn't, you won't see your precious afro tomorrow." she growled.

"Okay." he said calmly, but she detected a trace of worry in his voice.

"Do you have Benadryl?" he asked.

"Well, duh! Y'know, we woman have these painful things that are called perio--" she started, but he cuts her off.

"Yeah, I get it! You have Benadryl...geesh..." he said, and went into the kitchen.She rolled her eyes and rested her head on the back of the couch. "I thought you didn't take--?"

"Pain killers are exceptional." she said. He didn't say anything else, and a few minutes later he returned with two Benadryl, and a glass of water.

"Thanks..." she muttered, and took the medicine. She drank the whole cup of water, and set it on the coffee table.

"You could go lie down now..." he said, but she shook her head.

"I'll sleep here." Willow said, and he nodded. "Are you going to leave...?"

"No. I told you I am going to stay here." Ray said, sitting in the chair next to her.

"Fine." she said, standing up.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"I'm going to my room to sleep. I'm not sleeping out here with you watching, that's freakin' weird." she said as she walked to her room.

"Okay...I'll be out here." he called.

When she got in her room, she left the door open, and quickly got in her bed and laid down.

Sleep...