An Unexpected Turn of Events

*ring* *ring*

The alarm rang and when I woke up my face was so close beside Shinoa's face.

We both stood up and both of us were blushing.

"Ehh! I di- its not my fault!" I explained.

"Wha!- What do yo-you mea-mean! You dra-dragged me down stupid!"

"Whaat? No way! You fe-fell!"

"Noooo! Can we ju-just have bre-breakfast?"

"Ummm sure"

Both of us were really red and we headed to the table to eat. Of course I cooked the food.

"Rin I'll be going to the bath first!"

"Sure! I'll just watch t.v."

Shinoa went inside the comfort room and started to take a bath while I just decided to watch t.v. while waiting for my turn. I remembered that I left my Vans (Brand of shoes) in front of my apartment and I decided to get them cause I was gonna wear them.

After a little while she was done and it was my turn. I took a bath and when I was done I changed my clothes and went outside to put my shoes on. After changing we went out to go to school for our Christmas party.

"I'm so excited for this Christmas party!" Shinoa said.

"Yeah me too haha"

"I'm still hungry :3"

"What? We just ate?"

"Yeah I know haha I'm so hungry I could eat a whole cake!"

"Hahahaha yeah"

"Wait? CAKE!?" We both said.

Yeah about the cake? We totally forgot about it haha so we decided to go buy one! I hope there's a shop open.

We saw a cake shop open and we ran towards it. We bought chocolate kick and we went to school for real this time haha.

We went inside the room and the decorations were wonderful! Everyone was already there and they were just waiting for us haha well we are always late by that I mean me. :3

"Rin, Shinoa! We were waiting for you"

"Sorry about that Miss Sakura but we brought the cake!" Shinoa said.

"YEY!" the class shouted with glee.

"Shall we start our Christmas party?" Miss Sakura asked.

"YES!" The whole class replied.

So we finally started our Christmas party! We placed the cakes, drinks and everything that we bought at the table to eat later.

We saw our friends and we started walking towards them.

"Yo!" I said.

"Hey Rin!" They said.

"Heyoo!" Shinoa said.

"Hey Shinoa!"

We started to chat. We were laughing and messing around haha I was really having fun. It was cold even though I had a scarf on. I went to the window to look at the snow. It was so beautiful.

"Hey Rin where are you going" Shinoa asked.

"Oh just to the window"

Victorique came towards me.

"Hey Rin what are you looking at?" Victorique said.

"Oh Hi Victorique, I was just looking at the snow thinking how beautiful it is"

"Yeah I know the snow is so beautiful but you know who's more beautiful?"

"And what would that be? haha"

"Shinoa! Yieeeeee!"

I blushed well I couldn't control myself haha.

"Really? haha"

"Your blushing Rin! haha"

"What? No way haha"

"Hahaha but let me give you a tip Rin! Girls love surprises ;)" She said and left.

Surprise Huh haha.

"Okay Class its time for games!" Miss Shinoa said.

It's time for games again huh wait? Did this happen already? I remember this! Oh yeah when I was absent for like a week or two hahaha I knew it!

"Okay class I know you know this game and we already played it and we are gonna play it again! It's called Trip to Jerusalem and the defending Champion is Himeko!"

"I'm totally gonna beat you now Himeko!" Ryuji said.

"And gonna fall second place again? haha"

The game began and players were eliminated and eliminated until Himeko and Ryuji were the one's left. They began circling the chair. Both of them were so focused waiting for the music to stop. And then! The Music stopped and both of them rushed to the chair it was close but the winner was Ryuji!

"Congrats haha you won!" Himeko said happily.

"Hahaha told you!" Ryuji replied.

After that game we had the game with the newspapers again and we were the champions. The game started and we a;ready knew what to do and we won! haha 2 time defending champs!

We had more fun games and we did a lot of fun stuffs. We hanged out, sang cause someone ordered karaoke haha and a lot lot more! It was a truly fun day and my best Christmas party ever. After everything it was time to say goodbye and go home we had our Winter break but I guess I'll really miss my classmates haha. Me and Shinoa decided to go to the bridge to hang out.

We walked and talked till we reached the bridge.

But then someone called...

*ring* *ring*

"Shinoa who's calling?" I asked her.

"I dunno there's no name hmmm" She replied.

She answered the call.

"Hello? Who is this?" Shinoa said.

"Shinoa? Is this you? Is this my daughter?

She heard a familiar voice and she was shocked.

No way..................

"Wh-wh-who is th-this?"