Diagon Alley

wahoo new update...obvs there has to be a visit to diagon alley i mean where else would be the perfect place to see Draco for the first time after the war ;);););) Enjoy fellow dramiones :D xxxx

Hermione's POV

The next morning I woke up to absolute chaos, everyone was running about getting ready to go to Diagon Alley. We all needed some last minute things before school started. School, I definitely missed it. I know that isn't shocking but... its just that, well I'm not exactly ready to grow up yet. I know it sounds silly, after all I'm Hermione Granger, I'm the clever one of the Golden Trio so I should know what I want. But weirdly enough I'm the only one out of my friends who is clueless about my future. Clueless? And Hermiome Granger? Well that is a first.

Realising I was still in bed while everyone else was mostly ready, I jumped out of bed and rushed to get ready.

Once I was ready and had my money and wand in my bag I ran downstairs only to see a very strange sight.

Harry was lying flat on the sofa and Ron was lying face forward on Harry. As i walked silently towards them, too shocked to speak, too shocked to even react at all, I realised Ron was actually straddling Harry.

"W-what ..." i shook my head, still unable to form a proper sentence. Both their heads snapped up to me once they heard my voice, with innocent looks on their faces.

"Hey Hermione" they chorused in harmony.

"Is that all you can say 'Hey'? would either of you care to explain what in the world you are doing in such a position?" i question finally making some sense.

Ron face changed to a guilty one before quickly looking innocent once again, whereas Harry had a somewhat angry look before realising i was looking at him waiting for an explanation.

However before either could explain George had walked into the room and started shouting "hey gu- aarrghh what are you doing....mum harry and Ron have turned gay", resulting in me and George laughing at the horrified expressions on Harry's and Ron's faces. Unsurprisingly the whole of the house was in the living room within seconds, all shocked and horrified at the scene before them.

"No we haven't turned gay, he's lying mum!" Ron shouted to Mrs Weasley, the tip of his ears turning a bright red. Harry realising that they were still in the same position, pushed Ron off him, causing us to laugh at him. Hearing everyone in the room laugh as well I stopped and looked around, I sighed even now when we were laughing it still wasn't the same.

"Erm yeah we're not, we were play fighting, right Ron?" Harry looked at Ron with his arms crossed, he looked kind of mad, wonder why.

"Erm yeh..yeh play fighting that's what we were doing"

"Right! Enough of this silliness I want everyone who needs or wants to go to Diagon Alley in front of the fireplace. No questions asked" Miss Weasley sternly, but nicely, told us.

Following her instructions everyone walked towards the fireplace and made a line; Mr Weasley first, George behind him then Ginny, Harry, Ron, me and finally Mrs Weasley. One by one we took some floo powder and stepped into the fire place, each of us shouting "Diagon Alley" clearly not wanting a repeat of what happened to Harry, before disappearing in flash of green luminous flames.

I really didn't like travelling by Floo powder, I preferred apparating, also it would mess my hair up making it look even bigger than it was. Thankfully this morning I had used a straightening charm on my hair so it would just looked a bit more volumised. After Mrs Weasley had joined us we all decided we would go our separate ways and meet back in the same place at 4. I looked at my watch that was on my left arm, it was 12 so we had 4 hours to do what we wanted. So with that decided Mr and Mrs Weasley went off to what they needed, George went to check up on his shop as he hadn't visited it after the war yet, leaving me Ron, Ginny and Harry. "So guys what do you want to get first?" I asked them all. Harry and Ron wanted to go to see what the new broom was like as apparently there was a new one out. Boys! Whereas me and Ginny decided we would get our books first, so we split up into two group and said we would meet each other at the ice cream shop at 2:30.

Ginny and I intertwined our arm and walked towards the book shop, talking and laughing at random things we saw.

"Omg Hermione, look isn't that Pansy?" And Pansy it was.

"Woah she's definitely changed hasn't she Gin"

"I know right, look at her she looks so ill"

"Poor girl"

We carries on walking as to not make it obvious we were staring at Pansy, but at this point Ginny has pulled her arm out of mine, as she got quite frustrated at me.

"Poor girl? Poor girl! Have you lost it hermione, she tried to give Harry to Lord Voldemort"

Before I could reply, I banged straight into someone carrying a pile of books, which on impact fell straight to the ground.

"Great, absolutely great! Can't you watch where your going! Stupid girl"

A familiar voice complained.

Oh no! I look down at the person picking up their books while muttering under their breath about how he was the one who couldn't see yet 'other' people were walking into him.

My eyes widened as I took in Draco Malfoy, the ferret, picking his books up and shockingly not calling me a mud blood or Ginny a bloody - traitor.

He paused to look up at us both, his eyes widened so slightly that if you weren't staring at him like I was you wouldn't have noticed.

"Well? Are you going to just stand there with your mouths open or help me?"

I looked over at Ginny who's eyes were as wide as mine and looked as confused as me. So shocked that he wasn't insulting us, without another thought, both if us bend down and started helping.

As soon as his book were back in his hands, he swept away without a backwards glance, leave me and Ginny gawping at his back.

He disappeared into the crowd, his blonde appearing now and then as he dodged people, trying not to drop his books again.

************************************

Woah this is the longest chapter I've ever wrote :D but I'm pleased with the way It turned out. Please comment and vote if you liked it, if you didn't still comment and tell me why. If you spot any spelling mistakes feel free to tell me. I may have got an A and B in English but I am really bad at spelling.

What did you think of Malfoy and how he acted towards the girls?

Just a quick spoiler (kinda) this book is not going to be like other dramione books, there are going to be massive twists here and there. But I think that it's a fanfic of a magical place,so why not 😊☺😊☺😊☺😊☺

Btw I am so sorry for not updating for ages but hopefully this extra long chapter made up for it

Comment & vote plzz :D xxx