At the burrow

Chapter 3 ...can't believe I haven't updated in so long I'm so bad at this anyway hope U enjoy it. Feel free to tell me wht u think of it :D xxxx

Hermione's POV-

I ran into my bedroom still smiling, as much as I love my parents I really missed everyone from the wizarding world. I looked at my room, the walls were painted a deep purple and my queen sized bed was pushed up against one of the walls. My walk in wardrobe was to the left of my bed and my books were in neat piles around my room. Even though my mum and dad were angry at me for taking away their memory they decided to give my room a make-over. I packed all my clothes, neatly folding them in, put my book and other things I might need just in case. Once everything had been packed and i had eaten, I ran down stairs kissed my mum and dad goodbye and apparated to the Burrow. I felt the usual dizziness that came with apparition and landed on my two feet out side Ron's house. I swayed a bit. I put my hand out to make sure I kept my balance. Making sure everything came with me, I knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer. The door swing open. I looked into a pair of familiar green eyes. "Hey Mione glad you made it" I grinned, "glad to be back Harry"

Well that's the end of that chapter. Hope u enjoyed it. Plzz comment and vote if u enjoyed it..actually even if u didnt enjoy it comment coz that way I know how to improve :D xxxx