chapter two- Cinderella meets Prince Charming

THIS IS DEDICATED TO GladysVanessa FOR INSPIRING ME TO UPDATE!!! _

_________________________________________________________________________

It’s currently lunch time and the smell of the aroma coming out of the food bar has left me drooling over it. I quickly look around on what to get, this school is definitely rich, and the food varieties are endless! I mean I can eat those for my entire life, boy I’m starving!? I quickly place the last pasta dish to my tray and some pudding and left to look for a free table because I’m fairly sure no one wants to sit next to me after the stunt I pulled this morning. Well if you were wondering what happened this morning I would be more gladly to tell you (note the sarcasm)

*flashback this morning*

As I took my schedule and school map from the reception lady, which was by the way the rudest person I have ever met! She kept rolling her eyes at me whenever I asked her a question, what a total bitch. I quickly said thanks and left, well I’m not the most great person when using a map, I mean I suck at geography and if you’re wondering how I got here and the fact that I was the second smartest student here, not that I’m bragging but someone named Cameron or something got full marks on every exam while I was like 2 or 5 marks away! I just got lucky I guess, but I am willing to accept that I don’t have any sense direction, ugh!!! This is starting to annoy me, I look closely at the map and turned into a corner when I felt myself bumping into a hard as steel chest and ending me up falling on my butt which hurt like a bitch by the way.

I was about to say sorry but my words were stopped by the figure that was arrogantly standing in front of me left me speechless, damn this guy was screaming hotness!!! Prince Charming… His blue as ocean eyes staring at me coldly that even I can feel myself shivering by his gaze what the hell is happening to me? Prince charming where the hell did that came from?

I shook my head and quickly look for my schedule and my useless map and saw them scattered on the floor, as I was about to pick them up the dude just walked on them without even turning back, “asshole…” I mumbled, pft… prince charming more like prince arrogant, what an asshole at least he could’ve asked if I were okay but no he just have to be a total douche and have to step on my papers how childish?!!

*end of flashback*

Ugh!!! Just thinking about it is pissing me off more, what a shame he was totally a Prince figure but a total jerk and what annoys me more is that a rumour has already spread that I confessed to him and got rejected, where the hell did that came from? I mean come on who would want a jerk like him?!

Just forget about him and eat

The bell rang indicating end of lunch, I have PE as my last period and I got the hang of the school building’s structure and even remembered where is which, I guess my memory is what helped me to be this smart although I still can’t remember who I was…

As I enter the ladies changing room I can feel glares again, what the hell is wrong with them? They seriously have problems in their head.

I went to the corner of the changing room and changed into my PE black shorts and white shirt, I tied my long dark hair into a high ponytail and the female PE teacher walks in who I think was Ms Wilde, she was young and really kind, she told us to get outside within 5 minutes. I heard a few groans from the nerds, no offense but I don’t hate them or anything but that’s best as I can describe them.

The field was huge!!! I saw Ms Wilde and the boys PE teacher Mr Connor who was really tanned and perfectly build, then out of the blue I heard whistles from the boys, the kind of whistle you would do when someone good looking walk past and I found the source of where that whistle was coming from, it was Barbie number one and her minions bending doing some stretches which would show their ass and cleavage to the boys.