Swagger Chapter Two Part 7

My heels never hit a floor so hard as I stormed off towards him. Was he crazy or some shit. I stopped mid way when he pushed her off him and nodded his head towards the direction I was sitting in. I had rage in me who the fuck was she?

Terrence ushered me over to where he was and I fought all the anger that was rising in me. I wasn't going to pretend that I wasn't the least pissed at this situation. Come on you would be too her lips weren't kissing in any friendly way.

"Terrence" I hissed his name through gritted teeth he was smiling like shit was funny. "I'm ready" I told him he looked at me.

"Tashell wait I want to introduce you to my friend Kaitlin" I looked at him bitch wasn't no motherfucking friend nigga she used to fuck you and suck your dick he almost married the bitch. She held her hand out to me and I just looked at her.

"Maybe you did not here me when I said I was ready" I looked at him. Kaitlin's smile that once was present now slipped into distaste. Vinnie chuckled and paid the bill. Terrence looked at the beer and I looked at him.

"I'm not ready" he told me. I looked at him was this bitch serious? Come round his folks and acted like he run shit.

I let a sigh and turned around on my heels I went to the table and grabbed my hobo bag.

"Esta it was nice meeting you I hope we run into one another some time"

"Wait Monte where are you going?" she asked me pulling back my arm.

"Away from your hoe of a cousin" I told her storming out the bar. I didn't know the place but I knew how to make my way back to Terrence's home. I was walking when I heard footsteps behind me.

"Don't even" I knew it was him. He came beside me.

"Can I explain before you even start tripping?" he asked me. I rolled my eyes.

"Explain how that hoes tongue happen to land in your mouth. What the fuck were you thinking are you fucking stupid" I asked him pushing him from beside me. He stumbled and shook his head.

"Did you not see me push her off of me"? She got the wrong idea baby I'm not with her anymore damn it" he told me pulling at my arm. This is a fun night Tashell you know I would never ever do that to -

"No I don't know Terrence we come around your family and suddenly you're not the same person anymore. Get the fuck out of here with that shit. Now go back and enjoy your time with your family because quite frankly I don't give a damn. And if you want to fuck her Terrence go right ahead but don't expect when you return home tonight I'll be there" he gave me this look. I wasn't any fool no more I knew what the fuck was up. Bitch wouldn't have kissed on him if he didn't lead her on or he breaking up with her wasn't clear.

"Are you serious" he asked me I didn't even answer him as he trailed behind me.

"Why are you following me" I asked him he just hissed his teeth and held his stride with me. He called Vinnie to tell him we were heading home. I was so mad at him it just made me so fucking UGHK I couldn't even describes it.

At his house I got in first Nuni was sitting on the porch I wondered what the hell she was doing out so late. I dropped my purse on the floor and took the next rocking chair next to her. Terrence slammed the door like he had the right to be mad. I leaned my head down so she could give me a greeting.

Nuni smiled "Sense trouble in lovers paradise" she laughed looking ahead. Her Italian accent was there but I could understand what she was saying.

"Well yeah Nuni your boy kissed his ex girlfriend and expects me to be fine with it" I huffed.

"He go kissing that girlie you know she no good. Told him she no good."