Swagger Chapter Two Part 6

Still Tremaine's P.O.V

I sat across in the chase lounge as my mother folded her hands.

"You know Tremaine I hate getting in my kids business but I can't let you leave this house knowing your leaving with that tramp"

I looked at my mother and laughed. I knew she didn't like Taryn just never thought she would call her a tramp.

"Tremaine this celebritism thing is getting to you and I didn't raise you to be like this. Your ego is getting to you. What happened to the humble child I sent off to the music industry?"

"He's still here ma" I told her leaning back.

"No he's not Tremaine he's gone. And quite frankly I don't like it. These folks you have parading behind you when are you going to realize that when if you fall on your face and the money stops flowing they won't trail behind you? Maybe Antwoine will but not the others"

I rubbed my hands over my face and stood up and sat on the bed and hug my mother.

"Ma I'm not a little boy anymore. Whatever mistakes I make is mines. Good looking out but I know what I'm doing trust me. I didn't go anywhere it's just that the life style I live is so demanding"

"Cut the bullshit Tremaine" she hissed sourly and I smiled at her.

"Come on momma you know my number right?" I asked her hugging her she looked at me and rolled her eyes.

"Be careful Tremaine promise me this thing won't go to your head any further?"

I looked at her "It won't trust me Karen" she slapped me on my fresh braids.

"You're too much" she smiled at me. I loved my moms. "Now that that is out of the way how about you and Tashell" I looked at her. Was she serious not her not my moms she wasn't buying into the gossip. Tashell and I was never a Tashell and I. Kind of loved her once but that relationship was destined to end.

"What about me and her?" I asked her looking at her.

"What went on between you two and don't say nothing because Tremaine I pushed your ass out and I could knock your ass out" she threatened me.

"Nothing" she slapped me again.

"Look Ma seriously there was nothing going on. Tashell and I are over were not together we were back then but she wasn't going to fit into my new plan. We don't have nothing as far as I'm concerned or have knowledge of we cool. She got over me and I'm sure as hell over her so whatever"

My mother straight laughed in my face I looked at her not believing her.

"Do you believe that for one second?" she asked me wiping the tears from her eyes. I was truly and seriously damn near offended.

"What?"

"Do you honestly think you are over her Tremaine? She had been here for a week and she had you shaken, the way you stared at her when she paraded around her boyfriend. You try to make yourself seen. If you ask me you have it bad. Tremaine you're lying to yourself and maybe you should stop. That hoe of a child you parading with isn't going to be there in the end mark my words. While Tashell may have moved on you haven't. You're still the Baby face trying to get in between everyone's legs. I should have busted your ass when I saw you having sex with Mrs.Petermans daughter but I didn't maybe this is where your whorish tendencies came about. Are you addicted to sex?"

I looked at my mother we were cool talked about anything under the sun I had no shame but the fact that she blatantly called me a man whore hurt me more than it should have.