Chapter Nine

Presleigh's POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. I sat up and looked around me and saw Maddy fast asleep next to me. I smiled and got up remembering what today was. Today, we have the banquet and the girls and I are having a girl's day to get ready. I got dressed in khaki shorts, a tank top from Pink, and white hightop converse. I woke Maddy up and picked out what she would wear. While we were shopping yesterday we got her some clothes, considering she had none with her when we found her. I put some shorts and a shirt with a bunny on it on her, and took her to get breakfast. I decided to see if Hunter wanted to go with us, so we walked down to his hotel room. "Hey," I said when he opened the door. "Hey, do you need something?" he asked kissing Maddy's forehead. "No, but we were wondering if you wanted to get breakfast with us?" He smiled and said, "Of course." We were walking down the hallway, "I call pressing the inside button!" Maddy yelled. "Maddy, shh some people are still sleeping," I laughed. She was running down the hall and all I could do was laugh. She was so cute. We got in the elevator and Hunter and Maddy had an argument over who was going to press the button on the inside of the elevator. Of course, Maddy won. She is his weakness I swear. It's so cute watching them play and talk to each other. I want it to stay like this forever. Speaking of which, I need to ask Hunter when we are going to court. I'll just ask him later.

Allie's POV

I was honestly really nervous that Daniel wouldn't ask me to the banquet. I would be all by myself. Obviously Presleigh is going with Hunter and Maddy, and Brielle told me that she and Jacob were going together. I was sitting in the nail salon with Brielle, Mahogany, Presleigh, and Maddy waiting to get my acrylics touched up. After we finished up at the nail salon we went to get our hair done. I'm considering doing something new with my plain old hair. I think I might get it ombred. I sat down in the chair and told the lady what I wanted done. She nodded her head and took me to the sinks and washed my hair. After that she began to put the dye in and after almost an hour and a half she was done. She spun the chair around and I didn't even recognize myself. She curled it and did a cute half up half down look. I loved it. I thanked her and walked out of the salon with the girls and they kept obsessing over my hair. "So has Daniel asked you yet?" Mahogany asked. I shook my head sadly and sighed. "I can't believe I actually thought he liked me," I said laughing a little at the end. "What are you talking about? He is totally into you!" Brielle told me. "You really think so?" "Yes. Have you seen the way he looks at you?" Presleigh asked. I guess I'm just unobservant. As we walked back into the hotel room to finish getting ready, I couldn't help but think about how everyone thinks Daniel likes me.

Outfits of the Chapter:
Brielle~

Outfits of the Chapter:Brielle~

Presleigh~

Allie~

Addy's Note:Hey my cutie! Sorry I've been slacking when it comes to updating this book

Addy's Note:
Hey my cutie! Sorry I've been slacking when it comes to updating this book. I've been busy doing absolutely nothing, to be completely honest with you. I'll try my best to be more consistent with updating. That's about it... Stay Beautiful!