"But you forgave us, please just give him a chance. He won't stop talking about you, he feels so bad, he's been pacing your office for the past 2 hours, he's text me 4 times asking how it went and that was before I even got here. Please." He literally begged. It seemed like Harry did actually care but it also just could be an act so they could get there album finished.

"This isn't just an act so I'll finish your album is it?"

"We're not fake don't worry. Anyway, we could get anyone to finish our album." He joked.

"Gee thanks, that makes me feel so much better."

"I'm joking, I don't care who finishes our album, although I would prefer if it was you, you're so much fun to work with, I just want us all to be friends again."

"Is that what everyone else wants, though?"

"Of course it is, they would have come along too but they're keeping an eye on Harry before he does something stupid."

"Okay."

"Okay?"

"Okay I'll talk to Harry, now pass me the bucket." I grabbed the bucket out of his hands and spewed my guts into, not nice and highly embarrassing. Liam quickly grabbed the hair that was free falling over my face, such a gentleman. "I'm so sorry." I said embarrassed to be throwing up in front of someone.

"It's okay, we can't help being sick. Do you want me to make you anything to eat or drink?"

"No thanks, anything I consume only shoots back up." I said while reaching for the bucket again. His hand was soothingly rubbing my back like he was burping a baby.

"Okay, do you want me to call a doctor?"

"I don't think that would be much help, they'll tell me to just sleep it off."

"Carlota, can I maybe suggest something?" he asked nervously.

"Sure, why not?" Not even bothering to think about what he was going to say.

"You don't think you could be pregnant do you?" He asked. The thought had never occurred to me, the realisation of me maybe being pregnant was weird. Could you imagine Alex as a father? No, me neither.

"I highly doubt it." I replied.

"How can you be so sure?"

"I'm on birth control."

"They're not 100% effective though are they?"

"Not 100%, I'm sure it's just a virus or something." I tried to say as convincingly as possible, they weren't always effective. I couldn't be pregnant now, not at 19, I'm not ready.

"Well okay. I've got to go but I'll give you a call later and set something up with Harry."

"Okay, thanks for coming over. I appreciate it."

"No problem." He said while walking out the door. I started shaking as soon as he left, what if I was pregnant? This couldn't be happening to me. I ran, well walked with a quick pace up the stairs; threw on anything I could find, shoved my beanie on my untamed hair, quickly brushed my teeth, grabbed my purse and headed out the door. The chemist was only a short walk down the road, my head was still spinning but I need to get this out of the way. I managed to walk in the chemist, buy 3 pregnancy tests and walk out without being sick. It was strange that, that felt like an actual achievement. I had to stable myself once I got home, my head was spinning beyond belief. I eventually managed to climb the stairs and reach the bathroom. I sat on the edge of the bath reading over the instructions several times to make sure I would get it right.