Perfect.

Small Recap~
Karkat didn't let him speak. He stood up and pulled Dave outside of the shop.  They were now both outside, and away from the warmth of the cafe.

"Karkat- what are you-"

He cut him off again, but this time it wasn't with words. Karkat's lips were now pressed against Dave's, and Dave was still processing the situation.

Karkat pulled away and stared Dave right in the eyes, even if they were shielded by dark lenses. He didn't dare say a word. Dave eventually processed the situation, and felt a wave of different emotions. Happiness, excitement, confusion, the list goes on and on. After what felt like a year, Dave cupped Karkat's cheeks, and planted small kisses all over his face. Finally, he got what he wished for. Karkat chuckled, and placed his hand over Dave's while he leaned in to kiss him again. After so many small but beautiful kisses towards each other, they were both filled with joy. Karkat has finally found his matesprit, and Dave has finally found his soulmate. They both had deep feelings for each other, and they both knew. They stood there for a few minutes  just to embrace the moment, until one of them finally spoke.

"Karkat..."

"HM?"

"I love you... and I have an important question to ask."

"WHAT?"

They were both smiling and holding back joyous laughter.

"Will you be my boyfriend and matesprit, forever..?"

"...YES. AND, I LOVE YOU TOO. DORK."

Karkat chuckled again as he pecked the bridge of Dave's nose. They hopped in the car and decided to head to Karkat's place after a long day.

When they walk inside the house, they immediately rush upstairs and dress comfortably. Dave lays down in the bed and pats the empty space beside him signaling Karkat to lay down with him. Karkat smiles, and quickly lays down with no hesitation. Dave wraps his arms around Karkat's waist, and in only 15 minutes, the smaller troll is asleep in Dave's arms, with his face snuggled in his chest. Dave can't help but smile and kiss the top of Karkat's head, slowly falling asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(yeah okay I'm sorry if the end seems a bit rushed and/or shitty

it's 3 am and I'm really tired so yeah I wanted to get this done quickly

it's all good though bc I'm definitely writing more chapters in the morning

so
bye
-FHS)