Obviously.

Small Recap~
After about two minutes of walking, he hears a car pull up next to him and the sound of a window sliding open. He continued to walk, but with discomfort and slight fear, until he heard a familiar voice call out.

"Yo, Vantas! That you?"

He turned to the car and immediately recognized the driver.

Karkat groaned and rolled his eyes. Of course, it was EXACTLY who he expected it to be. The stupid shades, the red jacket, the smooth and soft fluffy hair... the small freckles that are fairly attractive...

Whoa there, Karkat. Slow the fuck down, you hate this guys guts. (Platonic hate, of course.)

"Well, someone seems happy to see me."

"FUCK OFF, DAVID. I'M TRYING TO TAKE A WALK **ALONE.** SO IF YOU DON'T MIND, COULD YOU KINDLY DRIVE OFF A CLIFF, THANKS."

Karkat flipped off Dave, and continued to walk until Dave started to drive at a slow pace to keep up with him.

"Okay bro, first of all, no one calls me David. That shit's lame, yo. Secondly, I'm just taking my car out for a ride and I just so happened to come across you."

"SO YOU 'JUST SO HAPPENED' TO SEE ME. GREAT, PERFECT, FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC. BUT ANSWER THIS, WAS IT *REALLY* NECESSARY TO INTERRUPT MY WALK, JUST SO YOU CAN TRY AND TALK TO ME?!"

"Well, yes. I'm just tryin' to talk to some friends, alright? How about I take you on a ride as some sort of 'apology'?"

"NO. I'M FINE AS I AM, WALKING **ON MY OWN.** AND I DON'T WANT AN APOLOGY, JUST FUCK OFF ALREADY."

Dave started to pout and whine like a child.

"Pleeeeaaaasssee?"

Of course, this was his last chance at getting Karkat to drive with him. He tried to ignore Dave's whining and begging for about five more minutes, until he just gave in.

"OH MY GOD!! FINE!! IF YOU STOP WHINING LIKE A FUCKING GRUB, I'LL GET IN YOUR STUPID CAR!! OKAY?!"

Karkat's face was red with both anger and embarrassment, while Dave's face had a smug grin painted all over it. Karkat stomped to the car, threw himself in the passenger seat, and slammed the door shut. He put on his seat belt, and sat there glaring at Dave with his arms folded across his chest.

"...WELL??"

"Well what?"

"ARE YOU GONNA DRIVE, OR SIT THERE AND STARE AT ME LIKE A CREEP ALL DAY?"

Dave didn't even notice he was staring at Karkat for such a long time. He was too focused on Karkat's adorable freckled cheeks, that are now almost completely flushed by red, and his dark locks of fluffy hair that almost cover his eyes. Man, if he had the choice, he would most definitely grab his small face and plant kisses everywhere... But he obviously couldn't do that for very obvious reasons.

"Oh, right-" He cleared his throat in a nervous manner, and switched his attention to the road.

After five minutes of pure silence, Dave decides to start up a conversation with Karkat.

"So, uh, anything new going on?"

"DEFINE NEW."

"Well, you know, things like..." He couldn't think of anything, and so he panicked. "..relationships?" Dave mentally slapped himself for saying that.

"...RELATIONSHIPS. NO, NOTHING REALLY GOING ON WITH THAT I GUESS. YOU?"

Dave was shocked, he expected Karkat to respond with confusion and anger, but he was.. interested? In Dave? Huh.

"Nah, same thing. Still single as always, but I'm not complaining about it too much."

Karkat nodded, and there was more awkward silence. It was unbearable.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(ok that should do

btw I'm probably gonna be writing until like 4 am or some shit so expect quite a few chapters

later again
-FHS)