Chapter 4: Starting From the Bottom/Rock Tomb is actually a Very Powerful Move

Well its been a while since I last posted. Story isnt dead or anything but anyways here it is for my small band of readers ;-; chapter 4!

It was peacefully quiet.

The sound of wind blew audibly through the tunnels.

The sound of pebbles somewhere dropping and hitting the floor echoed through the room.

Throughout the cave-like landscape boulders and rocks of all sizes were littered everywhere.

Within that room was a boy with brown hair now dyed a dark red by the blood of his slain enemy.

Adorned on his tomato-colored face were two black eyes.

*Sniiiiiiiiiiff* "Haaaaa...."

Slightly off of the center of the room there was a boy.

Within that scene of carnage and bloodshed the boy breathed and exhaled deeply while his eyes faced the ceiling.

What remained was the aftermath of a fierce battle between 20 odd adventurers and a huge monster.

The lone survivor of that battle gulped his saliva and after one deep breath of air filled with the stench of blood he said:

"Okay, time to get up."

After a short respite the boy got up from his resting place on the floor

The wound inflicted on him by the dragon seemed to have clotted and stopped bleeding profusely but it was still a large wound and in addition.

He still had to find a way out somehow.

He had thrown his all into that fight without a second thought otherwise as what would happen afterwards. Although if he hadn't given his all he in all likelihood wouldn't be able to have these thoughts and regrets in the first place.

Taking his battered frame, the "dragon jewel" combo of the horn and stone and placing it securely between himself and the belt at his backside he propped up the polearm and used it as a crutch to kneel on and help him move forwards.

The first task that had to be done was getting out of the room.

Looking around the boy named Logan spotted the entrance from before while it was blocked from before the rubble seemed to have shifted during the fight.

The pathway was still clogged with rocks but it was more manageable and with a little effort he could clear a way out.

Since after scanning the room he had found no exits of any kind he decided go back the same way he came in.

After moving some land around he reached the pocket at the base of the hole.

Within it was quite a ways smaller than the adjoining room but the youth estimated it was about 28 feet approximately or thereof, although pretty much all of the space had been filled with the dark rock of the first floor.

The rocks had fitted in and had somehow settled into a state of balance and moving some could lead to creating instability giving him a swift death. He could choose the choice of waiting for help but when would help arrive? And would help arrive at all? In addition Logan had a large wound, he didn't know how much time had passed since then and he had no food or even water down there. But on the brighter side of things he saw light coming through the spaces between the rocks which suggested that the entire hole wasn't plugged up with huge rock fragments.

"Hooo..."

After taking a deep breath and exhaling to brace himself he began his dangerous plan of escape