Chapter 24

(Well I know how this story is ending. Comment is y'all want a spoiler alert!)

Sam's P.O.V

I'm basically in the woods waiting for Nick to show up, so we can plan on how to take care of Harry and Breanna.

I know I told him we can to whatever we have to do to break them up. I don't want to hurt her but if we have to we will. She actually wants us to have a peace treaty with those monsters!

I know. I know. I'm working with a vampire, but I still don't like them.

"Alright I'm here!" He says.

"Alright. Lets start planning," I said.

"Well someone really wants to end their relationship," he says.

"Of course I do. She's mine," I say.

"And what makes you think she's yours?" He asked.

"Well all this was my idea," I stated.

"Whatever. Good thing I already have a girlfriend. I'm just in it to hurt Harry," he says.

I roll my eyes. "Ok so how do we end them?" I asked.

"I was thinking maybe we make Breanna forget all about Harry," he says.

"I like it but how?" I ask.

"Well......"

Louis's P.O.V

I had sometime before school started so I decided to get some Starbucks. I walked in and I started humming the song I was going to sing at the competition. It's really starting to get stuck in my head.

I got my coffee and got in my car and drive to school. I started thinking about the game and then how I'm going to tell Rachael I'm leaving in a month. I can't stop thinking about it.

I pulled in at school and walked straight to class. I walked in and saw that Rachael was here.

Well here goes.....

Rachael's P.O.V

I'm in the classroom waiting for Louis to show up. It's really boring here without him. I decided to read until he gets here.

This book is getting really good when I see Louis walk in. He looks nervous. Oh no something's on his mind. What if he breaks up with me??? Please don't let him say that.

"Hey," he says.

"Hey. You ok?" I asked.

"Yeah. I really need to tell you something,' he says.

"Ok," I said.

"Well I took your advice on the singing and I signed up for the X factor," he said.

"Really?!? That's great Loubear!!" I said quickly hugging him.

"Yeah but I leave in a month," he said.

"Oh well we still have plenty of time together," I said.

"Yeah. I just didn't know how you were going to react," he said.

"Well I'm happy for you," I said.

"Thanks," he said.

"Welcome," I said.

•AFTER SCHOOL•

Breanna's P.O.V

I walked out if practice. Pretty much it was basketball and drama. It was like "this girl did this" and "did you hear about that girl."