Back On Top

Chapter 6
( 2 days later )
Quinns pov :
Its been a couple of weeks since I came back to Lima and I still have so much to figure out. Rachel has been letting me stay with her till I figure out everything with my mom. Then theres Puck, I still haven't talked to him since I dumped him for cheating on me. As much as I want to hate him I can't , I mean we had a baby together , wait what am I saying? I gave her up I just want to forget about it. It's time for me to get back on top and I know just how to do that. I walked into Coach Sylvesters office with my Cheerio outfit on.

"What do you want Fabray?" She asked me.

"It still fits." I said.

"Barely." She said.

"Look Coach, I know last year was bad but if you let me back on the squad I promise I will get us to Nationals. " I told her.

"Too late I already replaced you with Lopez. " She told me.

"What if I told you that she got a boob job." I said.

"What?" She asked me.

"Yup Santana got a boob job I got the medical records to prove it." I said and gave her the folder.

She looked at it,

"Fine you're back as head cheerleader. " She said.

"Thank you Coach." I said and left.

Santana's pov :
I was sitting in class with Brittney when I got a pass to see Coach Sylvester.

"Whats up Coach?" I asked her walking into her office .

"Lopez you are no longer head cheerio." She said blankly.

"What!" I yelled furiously at her.

"I know you got a boob job sand bags. So you're back on the bottom so that way if anyone on top falls they'll have your sand bags to break their fall . Now get out of my office , you sicken me." She said and I walked out of her office. Who the hell would tell Coach Sue about my boob job and then it dawned on me , Quinn.

"What the hell Fabray! " I yelled pushing her into the locker.

"What the hell Santana!" She yelled back.

"You did this, you told Coach Sylvester about my summer surgery! " I yelled furiously at her.

"You have a surgery when you get your appendix out, you had a boob job!" She yelled.

"Yup sure did!" I yelled furiously and slapped her harshly across the face.

"You can't hit me!" She yelled angrily.

"Sure I can , unless you got yourself knocked up again slut!" I yelled furiously at her. Suddenly she got angry and pushed me up against the locker.

"Stop the violence ." Brittney said.

We fought and I knocked her on her ass until Mr.Shue came and broke it up.

"Hey , hey! What is this we're suppose to be a family!" He yelled .

"Oh please she has a family ! She's a mother!" I yelled furiously.

Quinns pov :
Mr.Shue held me back as I tried to reach Santana,

"Walk away and tighten that pony before you get to class !" I yelled furiously trying to hit her as he held me back.