Day Three [End]

(A.N.-I got lazy and ended it quickly...sorry<3 [:  )

Day three:

            She didn’t come that night. I knew she was there; I felt her there, but she didn’t come near me. She stayed away. I knew she was planning something horrible. She would have talked to me other wise.

It was the third day.

The third life was to be taken away.

            I was staring out of the frosted window as the bells chimed in the flow of the wind. I started to calm down when I hear her.

“Why are you here?” I asked, turning to face her. Her hair was in that stupid little pony tail once again.

“All last night I was thinking about the third life I should take.”

She neared me, which made me extremely uncomfortable.

            She pulled me up by my arm and pushed me to the other end of the room. There was a hint of sorrow in her eyes—one that my mother always had.

“You are worthless. You were willing to have three people die just to save your own. How pathetic is that?”

My lower lip quivered as she continued talk.

“So I’ve decided who I’m going to kill next.” She pressed me against the wall. “You.” She said, smirking.

“No.” I cried out. I shook my head vigorously. “Please don’t.”

“Too bad, I made up my mind.” She pulled a knife out of her back pocket.

“Why are you doing this to me, Mom?” I asked the woman who took over my mother’s body and transformed her into a heartless beast.

“Who’s Mom?” She smirked as she plunged the knife into my chest.

(A.N.-Well thanks for reading! :D

So yeah, the murderer was her mom the whole time...[:  )