Ch 1

It was just another day at school, I was sitting in class trying to soak in as much information as I could so I could pass the calculus test we had the following day.

Everything was exactly the same as it always was, Dylan in the back was still being an âsshøle, a group of girls were huddled in the back talking shït and gossiping, and there were a few people, such as me, trying to learn.

The teacher wasn't strict, either you paid attention or not, at the end you're the one that gets screwed over when you fail the class.

As focused I was on the lecture, I heard Dylan teasing a kid and pushing him around, seriously Dylan was such a dįck and I could only tolerate so much.

I turned around, "DYLAN SHUT THE FÜCK UP AND STOP PICKING ON KIDS THAT ARE EASY TARGETS YOU PUSSY."

The whole class was completely silent, for the first time ever I think. The teacher wore a stunned expression and everyone was shocked that such filthy words could come out of my mouth.

Dylan recovered and had flushed cheeks, "you whøre..."

However he didn't get to finish his statement because suddenly a huge splash of water came surging through every single window of the classroom.

--------------------------

The windows shattered and the people near there were gagging with cuts all over their faces.

I quickly came to my senses and wadded over there to help them submerge from the water.

I looked out the window and saw that there was another wave coming towards us, I estimated that it would hit in around seven minutes and it was growing larger by the second.

I pulled a stunned girl towards the door and then came back for the others. By the time I was done, the whole entire class was empty of people but the water was rising fast and was up to my waist.

I made my way towards the door and went out into the hallway. It was horrible, our school building was a hellhole, there was no electricity and the huge wave that hit had tore away much of the walls.

People were screaming and swimming towards the main doors of the school. I started following them but a grip on my arm prevented me from doing so.

It gripped me harder and whirled me around, I was face to face with Dylan.

"Let me go, Dylan. I'm not even joking", I firmly stated.

He smirked, "you're not getting away with what you said earlier sweetie".

He grabbed both my wrists and I put up a fight, finally he got a firm grip. My skin was starting to turn white from how hard he was holding me and they were becoming numb. Dylan pulled me towards a room that was dimly lit and pushed me against the wall.He gritted his teeth and roughly lifted my shirt.

"DYLAN WHAT THE FÜCK"

He smirked and his eyes glittered with amusement. His hand was pinning both of my arms above my head and the other one was traveling up to my boob where he squeezed hard, too hard. My eyes glistened with tears as he continued to do it, with entertainment all over his face.

"Dylan, please that hurts and another wave is going to hit PLEASE."

He ignored me and dragged his hand down to the button of my jeans. No no no no no no. I was done talking, I began to wriggle out of his reach but once again he got ahold of me. Dylan slammed me into the wall, my vision blurred as my head collided with it. He was done with the sexual activity, now it had turned physical.

Beneath the Ruinsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें