Prologue

(A/N)

(Hiya, I’m a new writer, please let me know if you want me to carry this on, thanks!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue

Oh shit.

What the hell am I doing here? I'm so stupid; I should have just stayed home.

Shit.

I'm gonna die. 

I'm actually gonna die. 

Don't look.

Don't look, don't look, don't lo-

“You can open your eyes now sweetheart."

I peeled one eye open, staring down at my arm, then up at the nurse who was looking at me with concern, though I could see amusement twinkling in her eyes.

“It’s, it’s over?” I asked hesitantly, whilst trying to gently shake the numbness out of my arm.

“Yes, it’s all done now, you can go back to class.”

I let out a sigh of relief as I picked up my shoulder bag. I quickly thanked the nurse and sped out of the room, I did not want to be in there any longer than necessary.

I walked quickly through the deserted hallway of the school, praying that I wouldn’t run into anyone and have to show them why I wasn’t in class, I don’t think they’d want to see my arm covered in blood from some measly injection.

I’m an excessive bleeder ok.

I ducked my head down as I heard footsteps coming towards me, then realised they were still going to see me. I looked around quickly, trying to find a room, anywhere to hide myself in.

So of course, being the totally cliché person I am, I ran into the men’s bathroom.

I quickly shut myself in one of the cubicles and sat on the toilet, holding my knees to my chest. I glanced around the graffiti covered cubicle, seeing conversations, ratings on girl’s chest sizes. I sighed quietly, typical boys.

I heard the door to the bathroom open and inwardly gasped.

Shit.

There was two boys having a conversation, and I tried to keep my breathing as silent as possible.

“Aw man! You should have seen the old man’s face! He had no idea who had the keys to his car!”

Seriously? Can this get more cliche? It has to be my brother in here? 

“Dude, I don’t even see the point in doing something like that, he’s gonna know it was you."

I froze at the sound of his voice.

Shit.

“ Ah but that’s the beauty of it my friend, I’ve hidden the keys in Mrs Woods bag. Besides, you’ll cover for me, right Alex?”

Suspicions confirmed! Suspicions confirmed! Abort, Abort!

“ Man, you know I will, I’ve got nothing else better to do with my time, I mean, I’ve already got a detention this morning for kissing Lily in the hallwa- wait, why’s that door closed?”

My eyes widened in fear as I realised he was talking about the cubicle door.

The cubicle I was in.

“ I don’t know actually. Hello? Anyone in there?”

I kept deadly silent.

“ Hello? Hang on man I'll check.”

Wait what.

So that was when Alex’s face appeared under the door.

Double shit.

I waved frantically at him, begging him to keep quiet about the fact I was in here.

His brown hair flopped over his face as he looked at me with shock, and then recongnition as he realised that I was his friends sister. He smirked at me and mouthed the words

“ You owe me.”

Well, shit.