Love Runs In The Family (Sequel to "This Wasn't Supposed to Happen")

Arabella's POV

I was sleeping in my bed late at night when the door opened revealing a man's silhouette.  He walked slowly towards me and sat on my bed.  He reached his hand out and gently stoked my hair. It was him.  The man I loved.  I slowly open my eyes to meet his gorgeous blue eyes.  He smiled kindly and bent down to kiss me.  I tangled my fingers in his hair and pulled him ontop of me. I think you can guess what happened next.  Then, I lay there, naked, wapped in his arms.  He whispers to "You're the most beautiful girl in the world Bella.  Don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise.  I love you"

"I love you too, Bentley." I whisper back.

Then a loud beeping noise occured.  I opened my eyes only to be blinded my the mornig sun.  I reached over to my nightstand and slam my fist down on the clock.  Ughhh...it was only a dream.  A dream, that would never come to life.

I drowsily got out of bed and walked over to the bathroom to take a long shower.

My name is Arabella Nicole Blake.  I'm 16 years old, in 10th grade, and I'm a triplet.  I have 5 other siblings, and another on the way.  My parents are Angelina Marie Blake,32, and Anthony Mark Blake, 39.   My mother had me and my other 2 thirds when she was only 16.  My father was her math teacher.  They've only been married 14 years though.  I'm not sure why they waited so long to get married after we were born. They're clearly madly in love even to this day.  They acted like a couple of teenagers around eachother.  They always had a smile on their face.  They rarely fought and they were honestly the coolest parents ever!  Mom and Dad loved us all equally and let us get away with some stuff.  They always say that kids will be kids.  None of us "kids" didnt take them for granted though.  We were well behaved...for the most part...and all of us were really close.  I loved my family.  We were all nice to eachother, but sometimes we did bicker and taunt eachother for fun.  We really didnt mind.  However, I was taunted mor often than anyone else.  I was kinda the black sheep od the family.  I'm a nerd, as some would say.  I wear big black glasses, have messy hair that I always tie in a pony-tail, get the best grades, and I wear loose-fitting clothing.  Mom and Dad didnt mind the way I looked.  I chose to look like this.  All my other siblings looked like gods and goddesses.  I wasnt as poular either.  In fact, I was bullied in school even though my other 2 thirds constantly stood up for me.  They were the 2 most popular people in school.

My sister, Arianna, was the head cheerleader and captain of the dance team.  She liked to be called Aria, for short.  She had all the guys wrapped around her finger.  Arianna could have any guy she wanted, but for some reason, she didnt choose any of them. Not even the Johnny...the captain of the swim team with the hot muscles and 6-pack abs.  She seemed to get annoyed when the guys would be all over her.  I dont know why.  I would give anything to be like her.

My brother, Bentley, was the captain of the football team, baseball team, and basketball team. If anyone called him Ben, he would flip out.  He was too cool to have a nickname.  Some people would  labek him him as a jock.  Every girl was in love with him, including me.  Yes, I love my brother in a way I shouldn't, but I cant help it.  He's perfect in every way.  But we could never be together.  He has a girlfriend, Sarah.  She was Arianna's enemy and they despised eachother,  Sarah also constantly made fun of me when Bentley wasnt around.  I hated her more than anything.  Not only because she made fun of me, but also because she had Bentley.  But I cant do anything about it.  He's my brother and I'd be thrown in the crazy house if anyone found out about my crush on him.  I just love the way he treats me. He's the only one of my siblings that doesnt taunt me.  And he's the only person I let call me Bella. 

My 2 younger siblings are Mary Anne Blake and Jake Nicholas Blake. Mary's 9 and Jake is 13, almost 14.   They were 2 of the cutest kids ever. Of course Jake didnt like to be called a kid.  He like to be called a man ever since he started shaving.  He has nothing to shave!  His face is as bare as a baby's butt!   My mother is having another baby. My parents found out yesterday that it's going to be a boy. They already decided on the name...Trey Zachary Blake.  My parents were good at choosing names.  Our names had a nice ring to them and fit us perfectly. 

"Kids!! Time for breakfast!" My mother called from the kitchen.  I quickly threw on my sweathirt, loose jeans, tied my hair back and ran out the door to run into Bentley.

"S-sorry Bentley"

He smirked and petted my head, messing up my ponytail and glasses. "Don't worry about it Bella."

I playfully pushed him and we walked downstairs together into the kitchen.  I fixed my glasses and ponytail and sat across the table from him. I inbetween Aria and Mary. Bentley sat next to Blake and Mom and Dad sat at opposite ends of the table.  This was how we always sat when we ate. And pretty soon we'll have a little brother to add to the table...right next to Bentley and Mom. 

I felt someone kick me under the table.   I looked around to see if someone had a guilty face.  When my eyes got to Bentley he was trying to hold in a laugh.  I kicked him back and then pretty soon we had a game of footsies going on. The table started shaking. Everyone looked confused.  Me and Bentley couldnt help but laugh uncontrollably.  My mother shook her head and laughed with us.

"Alright you two. Not at the kitchen table." She finally said.

"Sorry Mom." Me and Bentley said in unison.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N  ok so this is the sequel to "This Wasn't Suppoed to Happen".  And I know Bentley is the name of another character in my other book :Kidnapped to Marry the Prince of Vampires".  The Bentley int his story and the Bentley in the other story aren't the same Bentley.  I just happen to be obsessed with the name and if I ever have a son, I would name him Bentley.