Chapter 25

We wandered into a Champs store. Colby looked at some stuff and then looked at me.

"This isn't my kind of store. Do you wanna go?"

I looked at the stuff too and looked at him.

"Yes, Please."

We turned to leave and walked to Hollister. I walked to the graphic tees and looked around them. Colby went to the mens side. I looked at one shirt that said "You're a model for who, Instagram?" and I laughed. I went looking through dresses and found a white dress with lace shoulders. I grabbed that, the shirt  and a black capistrano dress. I tried them on and waited for Colby. He came over to where I was with three pairs of jeans.

"That's what you're getting yourself?" I asked him.

"Yup." He said smirking.

We checked out from there and walked past a shop called Lids.

"Do you want your hat back?" I asked him.

"Nope. I told you to hold onto it for me until you come back."

We continued walking, passing a sunglass hut. I stopped and looked for a second.

"Do you need a pair of sunglasses, Bug?"

"Nah, it's okay."

"We're stopping."

"We don't have to." I said.

"I'm making sure you have whatever you need now while I can do it. I have tours of Europe and the west coast. I won't be back for a month and a half after we leave each other Monday morning."

"I know. I'll miss you and keep in contact with Paul and Steph about the role."

Colby smiled as we walked to a place called Maurices. I fell instantly in love with some of the dresses in there. Colby looked at me, holding me close to him. A sales clerk walked over to us.

"Well, don't you two look darling together!" She said.

I hid with my face in Colby's stomach.

"Don't be all shy, Bug."

The clerk smiled.

"My name is Jennifer and I'm here to help you with whatever you need."

I looked at her and smiled.

"I fell in love with the dress in the window."

"You mean the contrast lace one, don't you?"

"Yeah, that's so pretty."

"Let's see if we have it, what size do you wear?"

I told her and she not only pulled that dress out for me but a cap sleeve dress similar to the one I loved and a lace panel dress. Colby sat down and watched me model all of them.

"Which one do you like, Sweetie?" I asked him.

After he looked at me in the panel dress, he smiled.

"The one you're wearing right now, Bug."

I looked at him.

"Do you think this will be okay for TV?"

"I think so. It's cute, modern and will definitely look good with a coat over it. In case, they ask you to wear one."

I smiled, but sighed. I wanted the other two dresses too. I looked at Colby.

"What's the matter, Bug?"

"The other two dresses are pretty too."

"You want them too?"