Chapter 1

He was a god. His dark hair with the blond streak looked disheveled and honestly, sexy to me.

"Dude, what are you doing staring at that chick? We gotta get ready for the promo," 

"Joe, I know, okay. I wanna see if I hurt her." He said to the tall tan man.

"Colby, let's get a move on, they want the clip in like fifteen minutes." The other guy said. Stunned, I just looked at the dark hair god.

"Are you okay?" was all he asked.

"Yeah, I'll live. I'm made of stronger stuff." I said with kind of a chuckle.

"My name is Colby, we should get coffee or something later,"

"Seth...let's go!" The curly haired guy said. Sara looked at me.

"Do you realize who just bumped into you, Linds?"

"No, should I?"

The sound of her hand slapping her own face made it apparent to me that I shouldn't have answered her like that.

"Those men were the ones you will be working closest with if you're selected. They're The Shield."

I looked at her and the palm face I did, made Sara chuckle.

"Which one did I bump into?"

"That one was Colby Lopez. a.k.a Seth Rollins. The tan one was Joe Anao'i, a.k.a. Roman Reigns. The curly haired one was Jonathan Good, a.k.a. Dean Ambrose. They are the hottest trio going in WWE. They have taken out everyone from Ryback to John Cena to the Rock."

I gulped hard.

"And I had to bump into one; Stupid me!" I said.

Sara giggled.

"If you ever knew how many nervous women we have had cross the threshold, you wouldn't worry so much. Lita was as nervous as you were and now she's a legend."

"She's also dating one of the hottest guys on the roster."

"You'll find that single people in this business hook up as couples. I don't suggest it. It's like mixing work and social lives."

"I'm assuming it's discouraged."

"Most of them cheat. It's part of the business. I will give Joe credit. He's got a happy family going."

"Was his dad in the business?"

"His whole family is the business. The Anaoi's made this business."

I stood shocked.

"I'm kinda scared."

"Don't be, Joe's a sweetheart outside the ring. His girlfriend is adorable and his little girl is the cutest thing ever. His dad was one of the head shrinkers. His cousins were Jamal, Yokozuna and Dwayne. His brother was Rosey."

I looked at Sara curiously.

"Who's Dwayne?"

"Dwayne Johnson. You might know him as The Rock."

"He put his own cousin through a table?! I said shocked.

"You watched that, huh?" A male voice said standing behind me.

The towering shadow kinda made me nervous. I turned around and arched my neck up to see Roman Reigns looking down at me, smirking.

"I have a few cousins I wanna put through the dinner table at Thanksgiving." I said.

Joe laughed.

"I'm gonna be the talk around the table this time." Joe said laughing.

Colby and Jon walked up to us.

"Sara," Jon said "I sincerely hope they make your girl here the female member of the Shield. She looks like she'd fit."

Sara smiled.

"Push for it."

"She looks like she could kick the ass of any girl in the locker room." Jon said.

I smiled and looked at Jon.

"I'm a farmer's granddaughter."

Jon and Colby looked at each other, smirking.

"That's hot." Colby said.

"I'm just me." I said.

Joe looked at me.

"Humble, definitely a change from a lot of the divas here."

I watched some walk past me, one in particular ruffled my feathers. Sara looked at me.

"Summer Rae isn't worth the time." Sara said to me.

"I know but she just..I don't know."

"She thinks because she's with Fandango she's something."

"If the other girl wasn't pregnant, Summer Rae would be just like me." I said to Sara.

Sara smiled.

"If this works the way I'm hoping, you won't have anything to do with her."

I smiled and looked at Sara.

"I'll be a better heel diva than most of em,  right?"

"That depends on how well you sell your turn."

"Wait, turn?"

"You won't be thrown in with Rollins, Ambrose and Reigns right away. You'll be in the corner of Team Hell No and Orton first."

"So, I'm gonna be a face, huh?"

"Yep. If and I emphasize the word if they pick you."

"Let's hope they do."

I walked down the hall to the back of the stadium. The noise of the show deafening as I watched with Sara.

[Author's note: The chapters will get longer as I get more involved. Bear with me.]