Chapter 5

A few hours later I decided it was time to get out of the clubhouse. I parked the car as close to the clubhouse as I could get in and went in to grab my things.

"Hey Harley." Juice said when I walked by him and Chibs. I smiled and waved at them and went towards Jax's room. I opened the door ready to tell Jax off if he got in my way. I opened the door to see a whole bunch of ugly. I guess this was pay back.

"Sorry!" I said and closed the door back. I went back down the hall and into the clubhouse.

"You could have warned a girl." I said as I walked past Chibs and outside. I took rest on a picnic table. Cigarette in my mouth. This was a shitty day.

JAX POV

I thought I had locked the door honestly I did. I didn't want anyone to walk in on that, especially Harley. I saw the hurt in her eyes before she closed the door, I kind of wanted her to start yelling, get into a slap fight with Emily. That would be hot. What! What am I think? I pushed Emily out the door when I was finished with her then went to shower.

"Please just help us." Opie begged. I sighed and turned my head towards him.

"Fine, what do you want me to do?" I asked.

"We just need you to distract Hale if our plan doesn't work." Opie explained, "You'll be going along with Jax, Chibs, Juice and the prospect."

"No!" I said and walked out of the clubhouse.

"Please." Opie begged.

Half an hour later I was riding in the Suburban with Jax and Chibs, the tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife. It was so awkward being in the same car as Jax. I sat in the middle of the back seat while Jax and Chibs went on about how pissed they were that we were cut off and Chibs spilled his beer. I laughed and went back to fiddling with my hand.

"Shit, he must of seen the dented bumper." Jax said looking at the flashing blue lights in the rearview mirror. I glanced behind us as one cop got out of the car.

"What are you doing?" I asked Chibs when he pulled out his gun.

"We ain't ever gonna get away in this piece of shit." Chibs said planning on shooting the cop if things went south.

"What did I get myself into?" I muttered to myself.

"No one asked you to come along." Jax growled. "Hello Officer."

Behind us there was the sound of metal hitting metal, I turned and saw Juice and Half-Sack running from the car down the road.

"Stay in the car." Jax said as him and Chibs jumped out to flatten the tires on the cop car. They hopped back in seconds later, my heart was pounding in my chest. We sped down the road towards Juice and Half-Sack. "Harley, open the back."

I hopped over the seat and opened the back doors so Juice and the curly haired prospect could hop inside. Juice flipped off the cop as I pulled the doors closed.

It was nearing dark when we pulled into an alley and prepared the bodies for the 'crime scene'.

"You know you could help doll." Jax said grabbing the blood bags from Half-Sack.

"I'd rather not." I said standing back.

"Suit yourself darlin'." He said, I hated it when he called me that. I mean how many other girls has he said that to?

"Don't call me that." I said glaring at him. I walked towards the car when I heard them cock their guns ready to shoot at the already dead bodies. I leaned my head back against the head rest and waited for the God awful noise to end. Jax got in the driver's seat while Chibs got in beside him. Juice slid in next to me with the prospect on the other side of him.