melody

Melody was walking to school with his books wanting it all to end but with his luck that won't happen. He turned the corner and saw a girl with red hair and black clothes poor girl she looks lonely melody walked up to her and taped her on the shoulder she turned and gave a clear fake smile melody gave one back and walked around her.she followed him as she said "hi" melody gave a hi back and thay started to talk and then thay found out thay lived next to eachother. That night melody was reading as he hears a scream from tge girls window he looks over to see her "i never told you my name in cat" she smiles and i smile back and i say in my deep voice"im melody"we sit talking untel she went to bed and i started to study as he heard a dog he looks out and smiles at it he then sees the dog has a finger or something in his mouth melody freaks out and jumps into bed only to hear cat scream. He gets up and runs to her house to see the dog with her finger as she sits screaming and crying hard. Melody runs to her and helps her as she it crying she is ok but the dog died but thay found a human kidney and human eye in the dog as the finger was ok melody was happy to merriy cat and then thay had a chiled that looked like a wolf......