Jasper

J

asper was a vary quiet girl she never talked she had long black hair with one red strip she had glasses and she only wore black shirts and red jeans she always wore red lipsike and a neck lass with a moon and a hart in it but her eyes.......her eyes where pure black so everyone called her a black eyed chiled she always had this vide off of her that told you to run and don't look back well some people are stupid..... They where never herd of agine.

One day she was sitting with her dog Casper as he starts to bark as something.jasper without thinking vot up and draged her dog along as she went home put the dog inside and walked to the bar. When she got to sit she saw a boy staring at her as she orders a drink he walked up to her.

Hi I'm jadon who are you?she looked at him and smiles and says jasper she hid her eyes he noticed and moved her hair to see the black eyes he smiled and fell into a fit of laughter she smiled and giggled he looks at her and asked to see her agine she says yes and gets up and walk home.

The next day she gets up grabes her dog and gose to the dog park as she let's her dog off the leash a person taps her shoulder she turns around and smiles to see the guy from yesterday and she hugs him as her dog growlls at him but then liks his leg jasper giggles and sits on a bentch as she opens her phone she gives Jason her number he smiles and then they part ways and jasper walks home.

After 8 months Jason asked jasper to marry him she fluw into his arms and she says yes its been 8 weeks sens then and she went to go get are douter from school and I'm tariffied as I wright this I'm looking at are wedding pictures as I see a picture that I did not tack its of her killing a dog it was mine I found a video of her trying to kill and hert a baby am I going crazy or...... All I know is to hide i hear the door opening.