Lab Rats : Marcus has a bionic Sister!

Start from the beginning

Chase,Emily

Morgan,Mikesan

Miley,Meria

Limia.Kmira

Rory,Arkinia

Jensen,Rae

Carly,Morsania

Rules to Competition anyone who buz the buzzer first gets to answer first.

Ok what is 1 squared 3339653x784256 Divide by pie(Not a real problem,And imma answer wrong,so don't call me dumb)

Chase was about to buzz the buzzer ,but Emily beat him to it.

"What are you doing,you don't know the answer"Chase whispered.

"Yes i do"Emily replied

"Your answer miss?"Mrs.Elan Asked.

"85425152425 Squared 2 87 Pie"Emily answered

"Correct,ten points go to chase and Emily"

chase was shocked,surprised,downded on how she got the answer faster than him,he knew something was up about her.

Time Skip

Past Gym,Pasted Classes And lunch and Emily beated chase in math,socail studies,language arts,science,health,and physics's

Emily  beated bree in track,and Wrestling in Gym.The davenport kid's were bum down on how Emily was incredibly good,they knew something was about about her,so bree is gonna invite her to dinner

 Emily Pov

My new friends are getting suspicious about me,i better dial it down a bit before i get caught.

Time Skip

Its been a full week,and i never went over their hows ,I'm not the only one keeping secrets.

"So Emily wanna come over our house today?"Bree asked me.

"Ya of course"i answered.

Time skip

"So,today is the day i go over the davenports house ,finally!"i thought

I was On their porch getting ready to ring the door bell,and when i looked up i was amazed on how big this house was,i never knew Adam,bree,chase,and Leo were loaded.

 I rang the doorbell ,but it was odd ,the doorbell didn't sounded like an ordinary doorbell would,it was a Guy singing,and it was terrible.

Doorbell Jingle

Welcome to Davenport,

The good looking Davenport,

LA,la,la,la Davenport!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my i'm glad that's over,As i said that the door opened.

"Hello,you must be Emily,Its very nice to meet you"Tasha said.

"Thank you and its a pleasent meet you to"i said with a smile.

I stepped inside and it was much bigger inside than the outside.Anyways,you will never just believe what i just saw.Adam,Bree,and Chase just came from their basement,I know somethings is going down there,i just can't tell what?.

"Hey Emily!"Bree squealed ,tackling me in a hug. "Um, Hey bree,i know your excited to see me,but can you get off of me."I said scared.

"Oh,right,sorry"Bree replied as she let go of me.

Time skip

Me and Bree were upstairs Talking about boys,Watching TV,and Reading magazines all day,and the boys were downstairs doing something.

"Bree i need to use the restroom,where is it?"I asked her.

"Downstairs,to the hair and on your right"Bree replied still looking at the TV.   "ok thanks

As i was about to walk downstairs, i peaked around the corner and saw Adam,Chase and Leo come from this elevator that appeared in nowhere,i ran back up stairs curious about what i saw.

I went back to bree's room and closed the door and sighed

"Wow,back already?,that was quick"She told me

"Ya on second thought, i don't need to use the restroom."i answered her.

As we were talking Tasha called us for dinner and we both went down stairs,I sat across from Mr.Davenport,Then it was Chase and then it was Adam,Leo,Tasha and i sat next to bree. We were talking,and eating for a bit .Until Mr.Davenport asked me a question.

"So,Emily,Where do you live"Mr.Davenport asked me.

"Umm,On Main street 5 block"i said unsurered.

I could tell they knew i was leiing to i figure of asking them questions

 "You,Know what,enough about me,So Mr.Davenport,What do you do for a living?"

"Inventions and you know stuff"He answered

"What kinds of stuff"I said curious

"Help me out here chase"Mr.Davenport whispered.

"you know,Stuff"Chase answered

"How many friends you had"

"We had a friend name Marcus"Chase told me.

"Wait,Wait,Marcus?,Describe this Marcus.

"Sure,he had brown hair, like yours and the same eye color as you,umm he was really nice and he was skinny,a little tall like two inches taller than you"chase finished

"Oh"I said,exactly knowing who it was/My brother.

I was spaced out a bit,Shell shocked,sad and confused.  "Emily,you ok,you looked shock?"Chase asked me

"I'm,ok i just that..."I said shell shocked.

"Ya go on..."Bree asked me

"Well,Marcus was my brother,and he disappeared a year ago.

Everyone was shocked,Even more Mr.davenport

"Wait,wait,Who's you dad"Mr.davenport asked me.

"Douglas Why?"I asked

"Douglas was my brother"he said looking directly at me.

"i have to go"i said running to the door.,at back to my house.

No One's Pov

"Wait a minute,does that mean Emily, is bionic to,and our sister?"Chase questions

"Ya,i guess so,We will ask her more questions tommorrow"Mr. Davenport Replieded

"Wait!,i think she is because ,she beat me a all my smart answers,she beat Adam at wrestling,and she beat bree at track"Chase said.

"Ya,your right!"

To Be Continued