Seven

*Jess' POV*

The phone rang.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Jess, sweetie? They have her body in the morgue. Would you like to meet her?" She asked, I could tell she's been bawling.

"Is that alright?" I ask.

"Of course it is. Come on over, I'll drive you there." She said.

"Okay. Be there soon." I said and hung up.

"Elle? Do you want to come with me...somewhere?" I asked her.

"Where to?" She asks.

"To see Hope. She's in a Morgue near Watford." I told her.

"I-Oh. Okay. I'll go." She said, tears forcing their way out.

•••••

We pulled into the morgue. We saw my mother standing beside her car.

"Hi mum." I said and looked at her red, puffy face.

"Hi, sweetheart. Let's go inside." She sighed.

"Okay." I agreed and walked in the front door.

•••••

"Hope O'Neill." My mother told the lady at the front desk my sister's name so we could see her. We followed the lady down a maze of hallways and rooms until we found the morgue.

On the big cabinet thing, were tiny letters. Hope O'Neill was written on a little piece of paper. The lady pulled the cabinet out and I saw her.

"Hope. Oh baby." My mother started to cry harder than I've ever seen her. I stared at the peaceful-looking corpse my mother once called my sister.

"She's beautiful." I said.

"She is. So are you. You two looked a lot alike, my dear." My mother sniffed.