Male! Reader x Japan

(A/N) I had writers block so this came out kind of crappy still I tried.

---------------------------------------------

Male! Angel! Reader x Demon! Japan

How did he become a demon Kiku Honda couldn't remember he couldn't even remember his former life.

He stared at the beautiful garden in front of him. It was quiet and peaceful. It helped clear his mind.

"It's beautiful isn't it" a voice says.

Kiku turns around to see a (h/c) haired boy. He had a halo over his head and was wearing all white. Looking upon this boy made Kiku's heart skip a beat.

"H-Hai (y-yes)" Kiku answered politely. The boy smiled.

"Good morning Kiku, My name is (m/n)" the boy says.

"How do you know my name" Kiku says a bit shocked.

"I'm a angel I know everything and everyone" (m/n) laughed softly.

"Oh" Kiku says.

(M/n) walks over to Kiku to stand next to him looking at the beautiful scenery in front of them the smile never leaving (m/n) face.

"May I asked a question" Kiku breaks the silence.

"Of course" (m/n) says.

"Why are you here?" Kiku says trying his best to not sound rude.

"I'm here because I love this garden and I thought you would want some some company" (m/n) says happily.

"Company?" Kiku asked.

"I'm here to help you on your question" (m/n) gets a bit serious.

"My question?" Kiku grew confused.

"Yes Kiku do you want to know to know how you became a demon?" (m/n) asked.

"Hai (Yes)" Kiku turned his full attention towards the other male. A smile returned on (m/n)s face.

"You really are a good guy" (m/n) giggled.

'What did he mean by that' Kiku thought.

"You sacrificed yourself for a friend who was suppose to become a demon and suffer but you begged to take his place his punishment" (m/n) says.

Kiku blinked.

"Is that even possibre" he asked.

"Well you did it somehow" (m/n) laughed.

"Anyone who would do that for anyone take all that pain deserves a better life as an angel you don't have to feel the pain anymore Kiku" (m/n) held out his hand out to him.

"Take my hand and I'll take you away" (m/n) says.

"Why are you doing this for me?" Kiku says tears coming to his eyes. Not believing what was going on.

(M/n) took Kiku's hands into his and with the blink of an eye the pain that ran all through Kiku's body left. Kiku looked at the boy who stood in front of him. (M/n) smiled hands still entwined together. Kiku looked at his clothes they were a beautiful white with tints of gold in it. Kiku quickly let go of (m/n) hands touching the top of his head no horns like there use to be.

"You still look as beautiful as always" (m/n)'s soft voice broke Kiku out of his thoughts a blush coming onto his face

"I'm an angel now?" Kiku asked.

(M/n) nodded.

"Arigatō (thank you) (m/n) for this and your kindness Kiku have a small smile.

(M/n) took Kiku's hand once again giving it a small squeeze.

"You're welcome" (m/n) says.

"I really like you Kiku" (m/n) says a blush coming on to his face.

"I rike you too (m/n)-san" Kiku answers.

Together hand in hand they enjoyed the beautiful garden. They didn't have to say anymore words to know they would be together forever. Kiku was no longer alone (m/n) was always by his side.