Canada x Male! Reader (LEMON)

A/N: I'm sorry I haven't updated with a real story in a long time eh heh heh. I've also been busy playing Undertale. This is my first lemon just so you know, don't judge to hard.
Seme!Canada x Uke!Reader
(Y/n) was loud while Matthew was quiet, which often lead the (h/c) haired male to wonder what was going through his mind. (Y/n) wondered this even more when his boyfriend was staring at him while they both ate their pancakes for lunch. He began to squirm as he felt Matthew's gaze look over his entire body.

"Is something wrong?" (Y/n) squeaked out before looking up at the other.

Matthew just shook his head his cheeks dusting a light pink, which was cute and  (Y/n) expected nothing of it.

"Come on Mattie please tell me" he begged with a smile which made Matthew sigh before nodding.

"I've been day dreaming that's all" he says quietly playing with his fingers without looking at the other.

"Oh about what?" The other asked making the Canadian blush more.

"Fantasies..." He says in hushed tone.

"Oh what kind?" (Y/n) smiled not fully understanding what the other meant, he was a bit oblivious.

"Sexual things....that I want do with you..." Matthew says making (Y/n) freeze. He wasn't expecting this at all. The (race) male's face began to heat up.

"L-Like what?" He asked curiously, he wanted to hear more. It was Matthew's turn to freeze and then blush.

"Can I show you?" He asked quietly before lifting his head to fully face the other, his eyes filled with lust, making him gulp nervously.

(Y/n) had never had sex before, the idea didn't really pass through his mind either. He had no idea that quiet Canadian had such thoughts running through his head and was willing to make the first move. His mind was racing with thoughts and soon his pants grew tight from thinking this way.

"You seem to enjoy the idea" Matthew pointed to the forming budge in (Y/n)'s pants, making the other's face turn beat red.

"Come on let me help you out with that~" Matthew formed a small smirk that (Y/n) couldn't resist before he nodded.

Matthew then took (Y/n)'s hand before secretly taking a bottle from off the table. He then lead (Y/n) into the bedroom they shared. He then laid the other down on the bed before resting the bottle on the bed side.

(Y/n) took a look at the bottle on the counter and noticed it was maple syrup, he looked at it in confusion.

'What was it for?' He thought, his thoughts were then cut off when Matthew began to tug down his pants.

"Ah Mattie!" (Y/n) squeaked out as Matthew pulled his pants and then underwear down to his ankles. (Y/n)'s eyes widened as his member stood proud and erect making a seductive smile crack across Matthew's face, you have never seen the quiet blonde like this before and you liked it.

Matthew then reached over to the bedside and picked up the maple syrup bottle.
"W-What are you doing?" the exposed male asked with wide eyes. Matthew just popped open the cap and poured the sticky substance....onto (Y/n)'s member, making the said male jump in surprise, and shivered and watched with wide eyes, his breathing quickened.

He then sat (Y/n) at the edge of the bed and while he sat on his knees on the floor between his legs. (Y/n) watched the other with curious eyes not sure of the others next move until Matthew took his syrup coated member and gave it a long teasing lick. (Y/n) flinched and his face turned bright at the feeling.

"H-Hey!" He gasped out, his fingers tightened around the bedsheets nervously.

"Relax (Y/n), You're going to enjoy this I promise" Matthew gives his leg a small reassuring squeeze.

Matthew then took the tip of (Y/n)'s member into his mouth, he ran his tongue along the slit and he sucked lightly, cleaning it of maple syrup. (Y/n) tossed his head to the side and let out soft moans and pants. Matthew then finally took his whole member into his mouth and gave a harsh suck making (Y/n) shriek in pleasure.

"Ah! Mattie oh god please more!" (Y/n) gripped onto the others soft blonde hair.

Matthew then began to bob with head, licking and sucking. (Y/n) began tremble in pleasure, a heat pooling in his stomach. Matthew just continued trying to get every bit of maple syrup left.

"Matthew I'm gonna-!" He yelled out but his warning was to late and he came. Matthew pulled away and swallowed the load, a bit also getting onto his glasses.

Matthew looked over to the others panting, sweaty body as the other laid back on the bed.  The blonde then took off his glasses and set it on the bedside before he climbed into the bed and leaned over (Y/n).

"We're not done yet (Y/n)" his violet eyes still filled with lust and love to which (Y/n) tiredly nodded.

Matthew then stripped (Y/n) and then himself of clothes, he needed the (s/c) colored male now.  He felt bad that he would be entering the other without preparation but couldn't take it.

"It may hurt..." He says as he places himself at (Y/n)'s entrance but (Y/n) only smiled his eyes filled with love and gave a nod of understanding.

Matthew then pushed in making (Y/n) eyes widen and yelp in pain, small tears forming in his eyes. Matthew stopped for the other to get use to it, he silently whispered apologies and sweet nothings to the other.

"You can move now" (Y/n) says and Matthew begins his thrusting at a light rhythm. They both moaned and panted lightly and soon the pace picked up. (Y/n) had his legs wrapped around Matthews waist as Matthew rocked into him. (Y/n) leaned up to passionately kiss his lips. (Y/n) then took hold of his curly and gave it a harsh tug which made Matthew see stars and he moaned loudly, he then thrusted deeper into (Y/n) hitting his special making the (h/c) haired male scream in pleasure. With a couple more hits to this spot (Y/n) came for the second time that day. (Y/n) then gave Matthew's curly another tug, which made him release right after. Matthew then pulled out and laid next to (Y/n). (Y/n) then cuddled up to Matthew while the other held him.

"I like your fantasies..." (Y/n) mumbled out before falling asleep making Matthew blush.

"Oh I've got plenty more..." Matthew quietly chuckles to himself.

A/N: Welp time to fly away!