Chapter Eleven (11)

Chaston has been in training with Miss Trinity since the day Mira left. Until, Chaston lost hope and gave up and turned his life around, trying his best to forget all about Mira. He was focused on his art and even found himself a new lover, Summer.

Summer has had her eyes on Chaston for quite a while before she made her first move on him. It was love at first sight for her. She fell crazy in love with his dark brown skin and his tall, muscular, defined body. From the way he walked to the way he bit his bottom lip in deep concentration. And from the moment she hopped on that dick she was head over heels... Literally.

She did everything in her power to keep him; She even hid her true self from him; Seeing that Chaston didn't know much about the real Summer- But that's another story for another time.

Chaston was back in training with Miss Trinity and she was even more satisfied with how he returned; Eager, determined and full of endearment. Miss Trinity is a very spiritual woman; she was always led by her spirit. She has a special intuition that notifies her about what's to come.

So yes, she knew Chaston was leaving to organize his life but she knew he was going to return.

She found that today was the day that he was ready to know about the life of Mira Blood.

"Halt!" Miss Trinity yelled. She looked down from the roof of her house, looking over at Chaston who was getting accustom to the use of his new weapons; A Kakute and Haladie.

Kakute were spiked rings used in ancient Japan. Miss Trinity found this to be perfect for Chaston seeing that his strong point was fighting with his fist. Haladie was a double-bladed knife. Chaston was quick with his hands so this was also good for him.

Chaston took a deep breath before dropping his Haladie and removing the rings. "Why'd you want me stop?"

Miss Trinity jumped off the room landing in the very familiar ninja style pose. Chaston rolled his eyes thinking that, that was so extra.

He's low key jealous that he can't do that yet. Miss Trinity thought to herself.

"You're doing great Chaston" She dusted her hands in her long skirt. "But the time is almost here where we leave to go to the league, to get Mira and Layla and there's a few things you need to know"

Chaston felt relieved because he been awaiting this moment all his life. He was kept in the dark for so long and was actually very patient.

The two made their way inside as Miss Trinity guided the way. When they finally sat down Miss Trinity sighed and shook her head. She's never ready to talk about this.

"Anderson and I met in a war. In the middle of a battle, instead of killing me he protected me. His clan swiped out my whole clan, leaving only me alive. He killed the people who trained me into being who I am today; His clan killed my clan, my family" Miss Trinity jaw clenched as she was filled with anger from the memory. "When he protected me and took me into his league, the hate I had for him turned into love. He always told me I was rare" She gave out a light 'Ha' before continuing... "We eventually fell madly in love and had sex." Chaston squirmed at how blunt that came out. "Then came Mira; then we had sex again and there came Layla. The clan immediately made us get married because they saw the love and the kids made it official. It was the darkest and most disgusting wedding ever; but that love I had for him made it beautiful to me. Then something terrible happened..." Miss Trinity's eyebrows furrowed and Chaston at this point was so in tuned by this story "Anderson knew about my little secret, the fact that I was so spiritually inclined and that I had the blood in me that can cure thousands" Chaston eyebrows furrowed at this point. He didn't want to interrupt with questions; he'd rather wait till she was finished. "I never knew my parents so this thing about me is something that I figured out on my own. Until Anderson told me that they were on the hunt for my parents and found them dead so they came looking for me. Apparently, my mother placed a key that was in her heart in my body so I'll be a healer and live as long as I pleased. So, knowing that Anderson's league wanted to kill me for my key, I choose to divide it between Layla, Mira and myself. There's a high possibility that if I die; they die."

"Wow... This is crazy." Chaston whispered.

"They use a tool that pulls blood out of you, which turns into water and they bathe in it to heal themselves, which is why they want Mira and Layla so badly. The process is extremely painful and I can't let Mira and Layla live through that"
"No offence Miss Trinity, but why don't they take you instead" Chaston stroked the back of his head as he already thought he had a master plan of giving the league Miss Trinity in exchange for Mira and Layla.

"Because they exposed me to so much, thinking that they'll kill me soon. So I know everything. Which they were afraid I used against them"

Chaston sat back in the chair allowing all this to soak in. Was this even worth it?

"Yes, it is worth it"

Chaston jumped at the response "Miss T you need to stop do me that shit"

She chuckled "Listen, remember that everything that is going to happen, happens for the best." Miss Trinity then bends to the side of the chair and she retrieved something; handing it over to me, a small box that looked like a mini treasure chest. "When Mira and Layla is back home safely, you'll give them this. Keep it safe at your home" Chaston nodded, he was very puzzled but he believed that asking more questions will leave him more confused.

"Continue training Chaston; We leave to go to the league in two days; I'll tell you the plan on the day"

Anxiety began to grow inside of Chaston as fast as you can blink your eye. He didn't know what he was getting himself into or what to expect when he got there. But all he knew was that he had to get his girl back.

Man, what the fuck did this lil light skinned girl do to me?

A/N

This was rushed because I promised a friend that I'll update. So please leave a comment and let me know what's your thoughts about this chapter.

Was it boring?

Unnecessary?

Are you glad for the filler?

Do you like cheese?

Don't forget to vote. Goodnight <3