Chapter 1 - Larry On The Sofa

Harry walked into hotel room that he was sharing with the boys whilst they were in LA. Louis was sat on the sofa watching a football game and the other boys weren't to be seen.

"Where's everyone else?" Harry asked.

Louis turned his head to Harry. "Went out to McDonald's."

"What about you? Have you eaten?" Harry questioned.

Louis shrugged his shoulders. "Wasn't hungry. And besides, I thought I'd wait for you to get back because you didn't have a key on you to get back in.

"I could've easily got a key from reception." Harry stated, stepping into the room and closing the door behind him.

"I know, I still wanted to wait," Louis kept looking at him. Harry pulled his arm out from his soaking coat. Louis stood up. "Don't hang that over the sofa, we don't want to get told off again." Louis took Harry's coat off him and hung it up.

"Why not?" Harry watched Louis.

"Remember, at the last hotel the cleaners complained because we left a stain on the sofa." Louis told him.

"As to which stain are you referring?" Harry smirked.

Louis rolled his eyes. "The water stain," Louis sat back down on the sofa. "The water stain." He repeated. Harry stood behind the sofa and watched the TV. Louis glanced up at Harry and back at the TV. Harry walked around and sat closely to Louis on the sofa.

"You do know there's another sofa you can sit on and there's room at the other end of the sofa." Louis nodded over.

"Yeah, I know," Harry put his arm around Louis. "But I wanted to sit next to you." Louis didn't reply. Harry turned his head to the TV and watched it intensely.

Louis glanced over at Harry many times before saying. "Why do you always do that look which is so damn sexy?!" Louis asked.

Harry turned to Louis. "What, this look?" Harry did an intense look at the TV again.

"Yes!" Louis shouted.

You shouldn't be shouting yes yet babe." Harry smirked.

"And why do you always say those things to get me turned on?" Louis shook his head lightly.

"Because I want to turn you on." Harry turned to louis.

"And you always only call me babe when you want sex and-" Louis was interrupted by Harry's lips on his. Harry pushed his lips harder onto Louis'. Louis pulled away. "You didn't let me finish," He stated. Harry nodded, letting him finish. "And I like it." Louis smiled. Harry smiled back and pushed his lips back on Louis'. Louis parted his lips, letting Harry's tongue roam in his mouth. Louis liked it when Harry was more forceful, and Louis knew that Harry liked the dominance. Louis pushed his hand under Harry's t-shirt and traced the outline of the butterfly tattoo. Harry moved his lips onto Louis' neck and kissed all over. Louis grabbed the hem of Harry's shirt with both hands and pushed it over his head, revealing his body. Harry sucked on a piece of skin on Louis' neck, making Louis moan under his breath.

"Wait till the boys see this." Harry laughed lightly, continuing to suck.

"Wait till management see this." Louis said.

"Fuck management." Harry said loudly. Louis started undoing the buttons at the bottom of his shirt. Harry pulled away from his neck and pulled the shirt open. Louis watched in amazement, knowing Harry was really wanting this. Louis pushed Harry down on the sofa and climbed on top of him. The boys lips crashed together and passionate kisses were exchanged. Louis felt Harry's hard on pushing into his thigh. Louis reached his hand down and palmed Harry's hard on. Harry moaned lightly and moved his hips in time with Louis' hands. Harry swirled his tongue around Louis' mouth and traced his hand from Louis' knee to his chest. Louis felt slight shivers as Harry traced his body. Louis moved his hand and pushed it down Harry's pants and boxers. Louis started to pump Harry slowly and getting faster. Harry moaned into Louis' mouth and moved his mouth away. Harry lowered his head to Louis' chest and started to suck on a nipple. Louis moved his hand faster on Harry's cock. Harry bit down on Louis nipple and licked around it.