Chapter 26: A Broken Heart

*Niall's POV*

My fangs pierced into the soft neck of the deer. As soon as I tasted the warm blood, I groaned in satisfaction. That's really delicious... but not as delicious as Zoey's blood. Her blood is so sweet... so perfect... so mouthwatering.

I was brought out of my thoughts when the blood of the deer stopped flowing into my mouth. Dang, I'm still thirsty. Maybe I should hunt some bear. Bigger animal means more blood.

I threw the carcass of the deer on the cold dirt ground and ran off. Using my vampire speed, I made it to a dark and damp cave within seconds.

"Aye! Bear! You in there!" I shouted into the dark abyss. I tapped my right foot a couple of times and looked at my imaginary watch on my left wrist.

Suddenly, I heard a grunt and a huff. With my vampire vision, I could clearly see the bear making its way out the cave. Its fur was black and filled with pieces of leaves, it must have been sleeping. I picked up a small pebble and threw it into the cave. The sound of the pebble echoed throughout the dark cave and the bear quickened its pace at the sound.

I stepped back a couple of feet and stretched my warms. This is going to be fun... very fun.

The black bear stared at me and stood on its fat back legs. "ROAR!" I yelled out and I pretended to claw at it too. The fury beast snarled, showing its sharp teeth. I laughed and ran full speed towards the animal.

The beast clawed at me and ripped my shirt. I tackled the bear in return and he growled out of anger. We rolled around for a while and finally I've had enough play and bite into his neck.

After draining the bear, I wiped some of the blood off my chin. I looked at myself and I had dirt spots all over my body and my shirt was completely torn. My pants had turned into to shorts during the brawl and I had blood spots down my arms and chest.

I ran towards the house that the lads and I live in, deciding to clean up before going to go see my gorgeous mate.

*After cleaning up*

I straighten my navy blue v-neck shirt and pulled up my black skinny jeans. I quickly slipped on my favorite white supra's and run my hand through my hair before going to see Zoey.

*At Zoey's house*

I walked in through the back door and quickly headed upstairs. I heard a moan and it sounded like Zoey. I saw that her door was slightly opened. I peeked through the door and saw my beautiful mate... naked... in the arms... of... Trent. My heart felt as if it might explode.

My vision turned red and I was about to bust into the room but I couldn't move. I tried to speak but no sound came from my mouth.

"Sorry... but... I want you to enjoy the show." A very soft but evil voice spoke. A hand gripped my chin and the person moved my head so I was looking at them.

A girl stood there. She had beautiful green hair, big light brown eyes, light pink lips and tattoos down her right arm. She was beautiful but nothing compared to my Zoey. A smirk was plastered on her pink lips and her eyes twinkled with mischief. I gulped.

"Now. I think it'll be so much fun if you watched your precious mate... make love to someone else." She chuckled lightly and moved my head to look back at my mate and Trent. 

My heart was slowly being torn apart. Zoey wouldn't do this to me... to the lads. She wouldn't. A tear slipped down my cheek. "Well, I better get going. Have fun." Spoke the mysterious green haired girl. I tried to move my arms, I tried to speak... but nothing. I watched as Zoey kissed Trent on the neck. I felt sick, sick to my stomach. 

Trent laid Zoey on the bed and he touched her in places that only the lads and I could touch. More tears flowed down my cheek, I felt my heart being broken. 

All I could hear were their moans and I had my eyes closed. My body felt as if it were shutting down. I wanted to scream in pain. I wanted to kill Trent. I wanted to punish Zoey for doing this to me. 

*1 hour later*

My body was released from the paralyzed state I was in. All I could think was... Trent has violated my girl. I was too weak to get up and attack him. Zoey was asleep and Trent was getting dressed. He kissed Zoey on the lips and left through the balcony. I crawled towards Zoey. 

I lifted myself up on her bed and laid next to her. I pulled her close and cried. 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Sorry I took years to post. I'll be posting more often now that it's summer. Thanks for reading!

-SparkleShines