Jane Hetherington's Adventures in Detection Omnibus (Books 1-3)

The first three titles in the Jane Hetherington’s Adventures in Detection fiction series at a great price

The Night of Harrison Monk’s Death,  Pandora's Box & A Game of Cat and Mouse

Jane Hetherington is Nina Jon’s gifted amateur detective. A retired lady who sets up her own private detective agency following the death of her husband of four decades. She spends each month from then on, investigating interwoven & seemingly unconnected crimes & mysteries. In classic whodunnit style, the emphasis is on the puzzle and the solution.

The first detecting adventure:

Need to identify a strangely generous safe breaker or locate a boyfriend gone walkabout? Lost a family heirloom and have to find it in a hurry? Want to establish if a loved one’s telling the truth? Need to find a missing neighbour or discover how a body ended up at the bottom of a multi-storey car park?

The second detecting adventure:

Need to stop your home being demolished by an officious bureaucrat? Surreptitiously raise money in a hurry? Delve a little deeper into a spouse's frequent absences? Identify a poison pen-pal? Keep a secret, a secret?

The third detecting adventure:

Need to catch a conman real quick? Discover why a sister has become a stranger? Pick up a trail long gone cold? Catch an artful dodger red-handed? Make amends?

cont?act: janehetherington@privatedetective.com

Contains: dark secrets, betrayals, duplicity, villainy and lies

The series thus far is available on Google Play and on Smashwords (iPhone/iPod B&N Nook Sony) as well as Amazon books.

To buy or sample any of the series, please link through:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/-/e/B007N33HUC  (UK)

https://www.amazon.com/author/ninajonbooks (US)

https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ninajon

Google Play