Preview; Transformed

I wake up with aching pain...all over my body. I get up and notice I'm in the woods, so I look around and find my clothes. I put on the dirty, pee-smelling cloth before hoping onto the high-wired bike and getting home in two years.

My parents didn't notice I was gone, though, because they birth worked as full-time doctors.

I check the time and find that it is exactly 10 in the morning, so I figure why not just skip school for the day ?

I showered in vanilla body wash and pomegranate and kiwi shampoo and conditioner before curling my long brown hair and getting dressed in black tights,a white chiffon blouse, and white van sneakers.

I grabbed the keys to the F70 Ferrari, my Ferrari, and drive to the local mall.

About three hours later,I had speed in every. Single. Clothing Store. In the mall, except for strict boy ones.

I was about to get home, but instead,I bought a caramel frappuccino atty Starbucks and headed to the hair salon.

I cut my hair a little shorter since it was at my butt, but now, it was at my waist.

My hair also had a mixture of black and red tips, and it was conditioned perfectly.

Then,I went to the nail salon and got my nails done with a coat of green. The top of my green nails, though, had black and a black Batman logo in the center.

The next morning,I put on a black bustier with white spots, a leather skirt , and white pumps with a denim jacket that was stylishly ripped.

I get into my white Ferrari and head to school, only a binder in hand. Everyone states at me as I come out,I mean,I don't dress much differently than before, but I guess it was because I was a bit more girly and I was driving my Ferrari for the first time...and I wasn't wearing glasses for the first time.

I didn't even need glares,I just liked them. They were mostly for reading though.

I went to class and met with Marx and the gang. I wave a hello to Carter who was passing and continued down the halls.

At lunch,I was tired of everyone whispering about me. I sat down at my normal table and watched as everyone started at us. It want really new, though, since all my friends were absolutely hot-no lesbo or no crushes on my bros.

I scoffed and stood up, "You got something to say, say it to our faces," I shouted, and just like that, they went back to their normal lives.

I went back to eating my brownie just as the dots opened and a lonely looking Hunter walked in. He gestured for me to come to him, so I did, and when I did, he pushed me up against the wall and kept close.

"What do you want," I growled, pushing him away a bit.

"You," he whispered, and I almost laughed.

"After you ignored me, no thanks." I felt my wolf whimper.

*Now he'll never want to us,* she,Alex-my wolf, screamed.

I rolled my eyes and Hunter chuckled. "What's so funny," I asked, and he shook his head before kissing me. It was forced at first, but I started kissing him back a little after.

That was when I gained my senses and pushed him away, I could hear his wolf whimper. "What are you doing," I shouted.