The Alpha is Here

It was Monday morning and tomorrow, the alpha was supposed to come. I'd gotten up early and was ready for school in a white tank top underneath a sleeveless black t-shirt with a white cross and was cut at the sleeves long, so it showed most of my under shirt. Well, the rib cages.

I also had on jean shorts with black and white crosses on it, along with a beanie with silver Crosses lining it,a black rucksack backpack, and black high tops that had a cross on the side.

I strolled straight out the house and got onto my motorcycle before racing to school.

Once there,I bought a Starbucks coffee from the café and ate a croissant.

Without even thinking,I bumped into a boy, falling in my butt. "Sorry," I mumbled and he whispered something.

"Its okay," he had the cutest british accent with blonde hair and dimples, asking with pretty grey eyes.

It was all different from my brown hair and mismatched eyes-one was hazel with a bit of green, blue, brown, and the the other was a bright green-blue.

His accent was different from my slight Australian one that I had acquired after spending a year in Australia, too.

We parted ways after that and I was left to do whatever.

***

After school,I went to one of my favorite places-Nice and Ice. It was a good ice cream shop that had been built when I was about 3 years old.

I ordered a vanilla bean ice cream with kit Kat mini bits on top and sat at my reserved table.

At school, realistically,I was a nerd. Well, really smart, but not popular. You know, just one of those kids that blend in.

Anyway, I enjoyed my ice cream and was about to ready leave, hallway out the door when I smelled something intoxicating,a scent I couldn't figure out.

I felt Sparks shoot up my arm as a guy brushed past me, but instead of stopping, he carried on. I gave the back of the guys head the cold shoulder and left, irritated that my mate didn't want to know who I was.

I drove home and did my homework before making some chocolate dipped strawberries and munching on them whilst watching the Berenstain Bears on PBSkids.

Don't judge me.

Afterwards,I went on YouTube and watched Maggie, you know from that show of flies.

"Katherine," I suddenly heard,I turned my head and saw my sister and get mate, Austin.

"Hey," I said, going back to watching the show, but I was jerked to her. "What," I drawled, not happy with being interrupted.

She pulled something from behind her back and left with Austin. I said a short byte to Delilah before seeing the jewelry box filled with jewelry on my vanity table.

I took a nap afterwards, and woke up groggy.

I found it was Tuesday morning, so I groaned and headed to the shower, but not before the thought of my mate came to mind. I scowled and got in, the got water burning my skin, but I didn't care.

I put on a green sleeveless chiffon blouse and dark wash blue jean shorts with a pair of gladiator sandals and my favorite anklet-one with charms and dolphins.

I head out to the red mustang I'm the driveway and get my best friends.

First, there was the driver, Marx. He was my best friends in the whole world. He was built, had green eyes, and brown hair.

Then, there was Cara, his mate,. She wad an extreme book worm and had brown hair and eyes.

Next, there was Michael and Hailey, twins. They were completely identical with blonde hair and brown eyes. The only difference was their gender, build, and personalities.