More

This is the Chapter that I forgot to publish because it contain only 120 words that cannot accepted in wattpad to be publish. So, forgive me with my emojis it's random. Don't mind it, pay attention to the context.

👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

If you've ever wanted a compilation of facts about vampires, you have come to the right place. There is so much to say about vampires that we couldn't just dedicate one page to them. Both informational articles and questions (with answers) will be posted and updated right here.

There are literally thousands of vampire legends throughout history. Nearly every single culture on the face of the earth has some kind of myth about undead, blood-sucking creatures that relate back to vampire mythology.

Naturally, the legends are not all consistent with one another, though there are many common threads throughout the various cultural myths. In order to take a more analytical view at vampire, we must do a little scientific-style hypothesizing.

👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

Thank you for voting and adding this story to your account. I'm really blessed😍😘 Please read my other story. With a beautiful heart can you please make me a book cover that would be attractive to anyone ? Thank you.

💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦