Chapter 3

I gathered my last bit of clothes and threw them into a drawer. I'm drained and if I don't get a bloody Mary soon, I might collapse.

A bloody Mary is fresh witch blood. Witches are innocent and there's plenty of them so we get to hunt whenever we want.

I turned my fan on and threw myself on my bed and lifted my sweaty palm to my cool forehead. I just can't shake the feeling that everything is different here now. I don't know if that's good or bad.

I closed my eyes and saw my mom. She was smiling at me, her eyes were crinkled at the side, and her smile was so wide. She was holding my hand and we were going around in a circle. Suddenly my mom let go of me and I fell back. My knees started leaking thick streams of blood. My eyes pooled with tears and I stared at my mom in disbelief. My mom smiled down at me but it was off. There was something twisted about the way she looked at me. Half of my mom's smile curled up right under her eye and the other side pointed to her neck. Her eyes became completely black and one got smaller than the other. Then she opened her mouth, displaying rows and rows of sharp black teeth.

"I should have killed you when I had the chance Bitch." She rushed at me, and opened her mouth wide to swallow me whole.

I screamed and jerked upright. I looked around the room, still glazed and disoriented but relief flooded me when I realized where I was. I could feel my hair askew as I layed back down on my bed. That dream was horrible. I never wanted to hurt my mom. When us vampires get hungry, our hunger completely takes over and our conscience gets silenced. When I walked into the kitchen that night and saw my mom, I didn't see her. I saw a blood shake standing in the middle of the room. As bad as it sounds, my mother's blood was the best blood I ever had because she was fit and human. Her blood was the first human blood I ever had and I'm sorry to say this but it was wonderful. When her blood ran down my throat, my senses heightened, and even though I'm damned, I felt like I was in heaven.

I was snapped out of my reverie when I heard the tinkling of a bell.

I got off of my bed and I walked out of my room. I realized I left my map when I was on the second floor and I was too tired to go back up. Since the last time I was here, they made some renovations so I have no idea where the dining hall is.

"Lost. Are you?" A deep British voice questioned.

I whirled around and was met with startling hazel eyes. "Brekile!" I was about to run and hug him when I remembered I was mad at him. "Brekile, you bastard! How dare you train Nanoklov and not me! How dare you send me home starving! You did all of these things without giving me the proper lessons to control myself! I hate you, I really do. You may not care but you destroyed my life! You did-" I was yelling so much that I didn't realize multi-colored sparks were appearing at my fingertips and my eyes were turning white.

"Calm down! Yuki, CALM DOWN!" Brekile lunged at me and nearly knocked me over. I was too fast though. I moved to the side and jumped on top of him. An urge to kill him washed over me. He seized my upper arms and his nails dug into me until they drew blood. The scent of blood wafted up to my nose and snapped me out of it.

"I'm not sorry at all. If anything, I'm sorry I didn't kill you where you lay." I said as.i climbed off of him.

Brekile frowned and stood up in a fluid motion. "Ah, I told you countless times before that I'm sorry. How many times must I say it until you forgive me?" He brushed his blond bangs to the side. He was wearing a simple black tux with a white shirt under and a black tie. He stopped aging at 24 because he was born as a vampire, they are human until 24. Not all vampires are beautiful, that's a myth, but Brekile's whole family is. Brekile is no exception, he's handsome.

"I'll never forgive you. You disgust me." To make my point clear, I spit on his feet.

He smiled. "The dining hall is on the bottom floor. Go through the first hallway on the left. When you come across silver double doors, you are there." He then shoved his hands in his pocket and walked away.

Little did I know that his eyes were glowing bright red and he was planning to get my blood. Not just some of it, but all of it. As soon as I walked in, he was making sure I wouldn't come out alive.