Makeup Zoella x Reader

Y/n: Okay so this one is for male/lesbian/bisexual readers (no hate, I'm bisexual) or if you are just reading for fun. Sorry if it's bad.
          *Y/n POV*
"Hey guys! So today I am here with my girlfriend (Sorry if you're male) y/n!"
I smiled and waved into the camera. I looked over at my girlfriend, Zoe, who was already getting the makeup ready.

"As you may know, me and y/n have very different tastes in makeup so we will be doing it for each other!"

That was very true as my style usually contained of a dark purple lip and black smokey eye with an eyeliner wing that could slay every single person on this planet. I also never did eyebrows as mine were naturally always on fleek.

Her style contained nude eye shadow, a small wing, nude lips, and darkened eyebrows as hers weren't as thick as mine.

"So I have my makeup bag with me and so does y/n."

We began to talk about what styles we were going to do for each other.

I decided that I was going to give her a chocolate coloured smokey eye along with a charcoal color for the crease and the outer lid, along with a short wing, light brown eyebrows, and dark red lips.

She chose a nude coloured eye shadow for the lid, dark brown for the crease, and a blue liquid liner with a sparkly liner right above. She also went with even DARKER brows, and a blue liquid lipstick.

Of course for the face I used her makeup on her, and she used my makeup on me so it would match, but we both did the contouring and highlighting different as hers was light for me and I SLAYED hers.

At the end we both looked great though. She looked at me and kissed me on the cheek, leaving red marks on my cheek and some powder on her lips. we both laughed, smiled at the camera and she did her outro and we waved. As soon as we ended the video, I re-did her lipstick, and she helped redo the foundation and powder. After we were both looking great, we went to Starbucks to enjoy a nice drink together.

A/N- Yes okay I know it's bad but, I'm in school and the period ends in like 10 minutes and I won't have time at home as i will be getting ready for TATINOF (sorry I keep bringing it up, I'm just so excited!). I will try and make the stories better when I am home, and have days to make my chapters better. I'm really excited for when summer comes, so I have every day to perfect my stories (I don't go outside so I basically have nothing else to do)!