Concert Joe Sugg x reader

A/N: Hey so I'm sorry if you don't like Panic! At The Disco because that is the concert you go to. If you want me to make another one for Joe based on something else feel free to comment.

          "Hey Babe! Get dressed I'm taking you to a concert!" Your boyfriend, Joe, shouted from the living room.

"How come you never told me about this concert?"

"Because I wanted it to be a surprise..." He said smiling. It was your anniversary and Joe said you were doing something special. This concert had to be the special thing.

"Who are we seeing anyway?" You ask. You had heard about an upcoming Panic! At The Disco concert and you knew that they were playing today. Maybe just maybe...

"We're seeing your favorite band! Panic! At The Disco!" He said with a proud smile on his face.

"THANK YOU!!" You screamed jumping on him giving him a huge hug and a kiss.

~Time skip I'm lazy af~

Brendon Urie came out on stage and announced that he would be singing many different songs. He would be singing:

I Write Sins Not Tragedies

Ballad Of Mona Lisa

This Is Gospel

Girls/Girls/Boys

Miss Jackson

Victorious

Death Of A Bachelor

Emperor's New Clothes

You loved all of those songs and were really excited to hear the one and only Brendon Urie sing them. Brendon started singing Death Of A Bachelor (my favorite P!ATD song) and you sang along with him. Joe looked over at you and smiled, knowing you were having fun. After that song was over, he started singing Victorious. You and Joe were jumping up and down, singing together. You were both smiling and really enjoying yourselves.

~Another time skip lol~

Brendon finished the concert with This is Gospel (my 2nd favorite lol) and after it ended Joe gave you a big hug and a kiss. He then looked you in the eyes. He bent down on one knee and took your hand. "(your full name), would you give me the honor of being my beautiful bride, and marrying me? At this moment, everyone, including Brendon, was looking at you two. You began to cry.

"YES YES YES!!!" You pounced on him and hugged him as he slipped the ring on your finger.

You then heard Brendon's voice.

"Hey these two are gonna get married! Congratulations!"

Brendon Urie just congratulated you and you were getting married to the most amazing man on earth.

A/N: Ok so the other day I made my mom watch the Girls/Girls/Boys music video and she got really uncomfortable. It was really funny lol.