Maybe

You are nervous. Like really nervous. Because now you know that something is going on between the two of you and you don't want to fuck that up. You arrive at Justin's only to find an empty house.

"So is it just the two of us?"," She says while you open the front door.

"Yep," You can feel you heartbeat racing. "I'm gonna change into something more comfy, do you want me to bring you clothes?"

"Uh, sure,"

You go to your room and grab some shorts and a t-shirt for Kendall. You go back to the living room and hear her talking to someone. You shouldn't do this but you can't help to listen to part of the conversation.

"You doing the naughty tonight, girl!" Says someone in a british accent.

"Nah, I'm not doing anything tonight, Cara! I'm being serious about this! I'm serious about her,"

"Oh. My. God,"

"What? Keep your voice down!" She whispers.

"Well, you are in love with her,"

"I just..." Even though you want to keep hearing the conversation you think this is a good time to interrupt.

"Hey, I brought you these," You tell her while faking surprise when you see who she is facetiming. "Is that Cara?"

"Yes, ma'am," Cara smirks and you see Kendall frown. "And you are?"

"I'm Y/N, pleased," You give her your best smile. To be honest, back in the day you were a little in love with Cara. I mean, when she was the IT model and she was everywhere. And you thought that she was really cool, really laid back.

"Oh yeah, I know you," You furrow your eyebrows. "Kendall doesn't shut up about you," She says and you can see Kendall throwing daggers at her.

"I'd love to keep talking to you Cara but unfortunately we have things to do," The girl sitting besides you says in an annoyed tone. Cara just wiggles her thick eyebrows. You look at Kendall confused, you don't have anything to do.

"Oh, that's so sad. Such a shame. So nice to meet you Y/N. I'll be in LA in the next weeks, we should definitely hang out," Cara tells you with a flirty wink.

"Oh yeah, sure. That would be so cool," You say enthusiastically.

"Well, bye Cara!" Kendall fakes a smile and ends the conversation. "What the hell was that?" She asks you, frown and pout on her face. She looks so cute you smile a little. "Why are you smiling?" She inquires, confused.

"It's just that you look so cute," She rolls her eyes.

"Can you tell me what that was? Were you flirting with Cara? Because she definitely was,"

"Whoa, chill. I wasn't flirting with her, I'm just a big fan of her and I was a little bit too excited, what do you want me to do?"

"Yeah, I could see that," She huffs.

"Are you jealous?" You start laughing and she cross her arms.

"I'm not,"

"Sure, Jan," You mock her.

"Nice shorts you brought me," She says holding the tiny shorts you brought her on purpose, knowing that those would fit nicely.

"Those are going to look wonderful on you,"

"Yeah, wonderfully tight," She jokes.

"Well, if you want you can go and get another pair of sh..." Your mouth hangs open when you see her taking off her jeans and t-shirt in front of you. You glance shortly at her body and then look away, blushing furiously. You hear her chuckle.