Party

"So... you doing a project, you said?" asks Kendall.

"Yeah, I'm really into filming and creating new stuff since I was a kid. That's why I came to L.A, to capture and record the beauty of this place. I've done this many times before, you know? When I went on holidays I was always recording or taking pictures, I always loved that," you realize you are rambling "Sorry for the rant, didn't want to bore you," you giggle nervously.

"Oh no no, you aren't boring me. It's beautiful to see someone talk so passionately about something," she says making you blush a little.

"What about you? I imagine modeling must be exhausting sometimes".

"Sometimes. It has its perks, such as working with awesome people and meeting new places, but it also has some disadvantages like when it's fashion week you can be really stressed," she explained "But all in all, I enjoy it".

"That's good, I really admire that. I don't think I could cope with all that stress. I mean you kinda have to be perfect in every moment, every step. Plus, paparazzis must be a pain in the ass," she nods.

"Totally. They are so annoying," she frowns, somehow pissed "I know it's one of the downsides of being famous and all, but sometimes I wonder how different my life would be without all the cameras around my family and me. You get used to it but still, I seek privacy so much," she sights. You want to comfort her and help her in anyway possible, but you know there's no much you could do. You get mad at yourself for even bringing up the topic.

"Hey there, where have you been? I've been looking for you everywhere," interrupts a doll-face girl, which seconds later you recognize as Gigi Hadid. "Your sister kinda sent me, she couldn't find you either. You probably have like 50 missed calls," she chuckles and then she looks at you and smiles "Oh hi, I'm Gigi".

"Y/N" you smile back. Kendall checks her phone and she has a lot of missed calls indeed.

"Must be important. I should go check on her," she gives you an apologetic smile "I'll see you around," both models say quick goodbyes to you and disappear in the crowd. You are still in a "was I dreaming mode" because you just talked to Kendall Jenner and other famous models.

You go back to the party and you find your friends next to the swimming pool. You see Justin talking with a bunch of people. You see Gigi and Hailey talking to each other, they look concerned. And then, in the distance, you recognize Kendall's black top, looks as if she's comforting her sister Kylie who's crying. You see your friend Olivia next to the pool and decide to ask her if she knows what's going on.

"Liv, you know what happened there?" you ask pointing at the two girls.

"Oh, Kylie Jenner? I've heard that she fell out with her boyfriend, Tyga. But it happens all the time though. They fight over silly things and end up arguing," the brunette tells you.

"I see. So since you seem to know everything about everyone, because really, you are like a computer of knowledge, what do you know about her sister?"

"Which sister? Kendall?" you nod "Well, I'd say I don't really know much about her. She's really private and low-key about everything, you know? Justin could probably help you more than I ever could, he's been friends with her for years. Sorry to disappoint babe" you sigh.

"But don't you know anything about her love life? Like boyfriends or something?" you ask kind of desperate for a little information. She raises an eyebrow at you.

"I know she had a boyfriend like 4 years ago and he cheated on her or something like that. Y/N, she's been linked to tons of people, you know? Most of them are rumors or PR, you never know the real truth," she makes a pause and raises her questioning eyebrow again "Anyways, why would you be interested in Kendall Jenner's love life? Got a little crush, may I say?" you roll your eyes but you know she is right.

"Yeah, maybe. We talked a little bit and then Gigi told her Kylie was asking for her so she had to leave," you say disappointed.

"Well, you know what they say? 1 in 10 people is gay and she has like 8 or 9 siblings and hasn't had a serious boyfriend for like 4 years. Just saying. Besides, girls are hot and you are hot, you may have a chance," she encourages you.

"You think?"

"That you are hot as fuck? 100% sure," Liv winks jokingly at you.

"Shut up"

"They are leaving" she points out. You turn your gaze to the sisters and see them leaving the party. You get a little sad because you were expecting to talk to the model again.

"Hey babes, what's up?" Justin interrupted your thoughts. He is probably a little drunk and high. He side-hugs you. You smell the alcohol in his breath. Yep. Drunk as hell. "I want to introduce you to some babes, will you excuse us Liv?" he says while wiggling his eyebrows. You don't have time to say anything because he's already dragging you inside the house. The living room looks like a scene from a movie, low lights, loud music, lots of girls dancing and too much smoke. "Wait here" he tells you while he takes his phone out and hands it to a girl while he whispers something in her ear. "Alright, let's take a photo".

After the girl takes some cool photos of you, he goes back to the party and you decide to have something to drink. The party is full of pretty girls but you are not interested. Some of them tried to hit on you but you declined politely. You get wasted and you end up jumping into the swimming pool and meeting lots of J's friends.

The buzz of your phone wakes you up. You don't know how you ended up in your bed. You look for your phone which you find in the nightstand and doesn't stop buzzing. There's a note next to it: "Got to take u to bed cuz 2 drunk. Xx, Liv".

"Such a good friend," you think out loud. You check your phone which to your surprise had too many notifications, most of them from Instagram. Justin had uploaded a photo with you, which by the way was dope. Justin is doing a funny face and you are with his snapback sticking your tongue out, background all red and lots of smoke are seen in the photo too. The caption says "Fam" as in family. You go to your notifications tab and see that lots of people had followed you. You had some followers already because some fans of J knew who you are, but right now your followers count has gone crazy. You quickly check who followed you but there are too many notifications, it is impossible to check them all. You scroll down a little bit more and suddenly you see some familiar names. Hailey Baldwin started following you. You scroll down a little bit more. Kendall Jenner started following you. You freak out. Literally. You don't have to follow back because as a good lesbian you have been following them for a while. You click Kendall's profile but it seems like she hasn't uploaded anything. You go to Kylie's profile and there are two new photos. One with her sister and Gigi and the most recent is with Tyga. Seems like they are not fighting anymore, Liv was right.

You take a shower and then go to the kitchen to make breakfast. Justin is already up and gives you a cheeky smile when he sees you.

"Sorry for breaking your phone," he says.

"That's what woke me up. Had to mute notifications," you say while pouring some juice and eating a cookie.

"I didn't thought it would bring so much attention. You don't mind, do you?" he asks concerned.

"Not at all. Kendall Jenner and Hailey Baldwin started following me, so I win," you joke.

"Really? They don't follow too many people. Well, Hailey kinda does, but Kendall? What have you done to her?" he giggles.

"I met both yesterday and we talked for a while," you say without much importance "Thank god you clarified I was your 'fam' in the picture, otherwise I would have lots of crazy teen girls hating on me," you chuckle.

"It's good that you two have known each other already," your friend says ignoring the Instagram comment.

"Why?" you ask curiously while taking a sip of your orange juice.

"Because she texted me to see if we wanted to hang out with her and some friends," he tells.

"What!?" you dramatically say, almost choking on the juice.