chapter 9

Mitchies POV

so me and Ross were driving to the hospital to see my mom so it was quiet i didn't know what to say! umm i said " are we almost there Ross? " i asked " ya we will be there in 3 minutes " he said " i don't know what happened to my mom what if she got hurt really badly and what if she has to stay in the hospital for a couple days?!...." i kept on blabbing how my mom would be hurt and stuff Ross stopped the car and i saw him leaning in towards me and i think he was going to...... KISS ME!!!!!!!! umm i didn't know what to do so i did too then our lips touched it was cool then we pulled back it was akward so i said " what does this mean? are we together now? " i asked confused " do u want to be my girlfirend? " Ross asked with a smirk on his face he was cute! " yes i would love to be your girlfriend! " then we kissed again happily! Then i pulled back then i asked " what do we tell the others? " " i don't know do u want to tell them now or later " he asked " i guess later cause my sister must be crying now and she has lots on her mind right now so lets tell them later ok! " i told him " ok that sounds good! " then Ross started the car then drove off we got there in 30 seconds! as sooon as we got there i got out of the car and Ross locked the doors of the car then came behind me! 

i called Serena 

( on the phone ) 

    me : Serena      we are here r u here?

Serena : yes I'm already here mom is in room 290! hurry

me : we are coming is the others there?

Serena : yes now hurry!

we hung up the phone

( end of call )

me and Ross went inside then went to room290 then we found Stormie,Mark,Rydel,Rocky,Riker and Ratliff i guess my sister is already in the room with mom so i said " Ross can u stay out here while i go talk to my mom if that's alright? " " ya sure we all will be waiting out here the door! " he winked at me then i opened the door and there was mom with a cast on her arm! Serena and our mom saw me and smiled " your ok mom? " i asked '' yes sweetie I'm fine the doctor said ill go home tomorrow so r u going to sleep at the neighbors house tonight?" she asked me and my sister i looked at her and she gave me a ' yes yes please ' look so we said yea we are call us in the morning when Ur going back home love you mommy! " we both said! The three of us gave each other a hug and me and my sister gave our mom a kiss then said goodbye and left the room!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- so their moms ok! Mitchie and Serena are going to sleepover at the neighbors house! when will Mitchie tell Serena that Ross and her are dating!? mmh tune in and keep reading ~ mimiandash100