I suck at this but there's an actual update

Hello, it's been a while hasn't it. But now I have a phone I can actually write on so, yay.
Curly hair edition

231. That awkward moment when you try to wear a hat but it doesn't fit.

232. That awkward moment when you leave the house with good hair and find out that you spent the entire day with a lion's mane.

233. That awkward moment when you break your hair tie on a bad hair day.

234. That awkward moment when you try to brush out a knot, just to find more.

235. That awkward moment when you break your hairbrush.

236. That awkward moment when you run out of hair spray.

237. That awkward moment when you hair gets so dry it becomes a lifeless abyss.

238. That awkward moment when the humidity transforms your hair into a afro.

239. That awkward moment when the new hairstylist doesn't know how to style curly hair and you didn't realize until it was too late.

240. That awkward moment when someone tries to touch your hair and you stop them before the kraken appears.

241. That awkward moment when someone gets their hand stuck in your hair.

242. That awkward moment when you try to brush your hair when it's not wet and transform into a poodle.

243. That awkward moment when you try to have bangs.

244. That awkward moment when you lose your Bobby pins in your hair.

245. That awkward moment when your hair is straight but has too much volume and looks puffy.

246. That awkward moment when it rains while your hair is down.

247. That awkward moment when people don't realize how long your hair really is.

248. That awkward moment when you have a headache because of how heavy your ponytail is.

249. That awkward moment when someone says why don't you straight. It everyday  (I don't have 3 hours to waste on my hair everyday.)

250. That awkward moment when people complain about your hair.

251. That awkward moment when you take a nap and your hair is ruined.

252. That awkward moment when you fall asleep with wet hair and it has forsaken you.

253. That awkward moment when you break your hair off trying to comb out a knot.

254. That awkward moment when you have run out of curly hair problems.

255. That awkward moment when a person with straight hair wants curly hair and a person with curly hair wants straight hair.