Warm - LinkxReader

(You can imagine any Link You want here.)

It was a dark, wintery day. You were sitting inside your house, drinking some tea, when...

- Y/N!! - someone opened the front door and shouted Your name. It was Link. - Are You okay?! - he asked, still shouting.

- Um... Link... Please close the doors first... - You said quietly.

- Ah, right.. - he blushed lightly and closed the door.

- Giving You the answer to Your question... I'm fine, thank You Link. - You smiled to him.

- ...Crap! Zelda told me that she heard some weird noises and screams coming from Your house while she was taking a walk around here...

- Oh... um.... You know... That was probably my little sister. She had a guest and they were playing tag... - You said and sighed. - Whenever they meet, it just can't be silent... they're playing in snow right now.

- Alright then. - he said and sat on a chair. - Can I stay for a while? It's really cold outside and I've already- ACHOO! ...got a cold...

- Oh Link... Of course You can stay! I'll bring a quilt. You can sit here. - you pointed on a couch near a fireplace.

Link sat on the couch and looked at You while smiling. You smiled back and went after the quilt. When You came back, You noticed that he surely needs something warm to drink. You gave him the quilt and went to the kitchen to make some tea.

Then, when You came back with it Link was... sleeping. You placed a cup with tea on a table and sat next to him. He didn't even cover himself correctly... because it was cold for You too, You covered both of You.

You closed Your eyes...

When You woke up... Your head was lying on Link's shoulder, while he wrapped his arm around You. You heard him whispering:

- ...You're always so warm, Y/N...

- ...H-huh? - You looked at him, shocked. - Did You...

- N-n-n-n-no! I-it's not like that! - he shouted and blushed hardly...

- ...Like what?

- Y-You know..!

- ...I don't. - You looked at him and grinned.

- ...I-... Let's just forget it! I didn't say anything... - he looked away.

- Link... - You got closer to him. - Even if I am warm... I can lose all of this, not having someone to hold me and keep it like that. That's why I... want You to be this person. I want You to hold me and keep me warm... Will You-

Suddenly, You were interrupted by... Link himself. By his lips, pressing on Yours.

- You don't need to ask, Y/N. I want to be with You... And if You want it too, I HAVE to be with You. You're the only one I love.

You blushed hardly and smiled. Then, in a moment You ended up kissing him.

...

And then, Your little sister came back. When she saw You... well...

- OH MY GOSH MY SISTER'VE GOT A BOYFRIEND!!!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!?! AND YOU'RE KISSING HIM!!!!!!!!!

...

Awkward.